Thręę

"Colson wake up Cassies gonna be here in 10 minutes"

"ahhhh"
"I got you water coffe and Ibuprofen"
"thanks y/n"
"and dont worry I put an outfit on the chair over there"

"Morning slim"

"why are so hyper"

"I'm just excited to see Cassie"

"oh fuck is she coming here"

"ye what have you done something"

"Na I just forgot she was coming over"

"well she is so tidy the living room"

"ughhh do I have to , oh y/n your phones ringing"

"who is it"

"idk it's just a number"

"hello"

"yo y/n I'm in town just thought I'd give you a call we haven't see each other in ages"

oh fuck I forgot about cam , we dated but he had to move for work so we split up because we both knew long distance wasn't gonna work

, "omg wow it's been so long what you doing back"

"well I'm looking at another job that would help my modelling career,but I thought maybe we could hang out today and grab a coffee"

"I'm kinda buys today but if I'm free at any point I'll let you know"

"alright see you soon then hopefully"

"bye"

"who was that"

"cam he's in town"
slim hated cam for some reason I never knew why ,

"you meeting him then"

"maybe if I'm not busy"

"okay well tell me if you are" ,
here he goes being over protective,
"okay fine" .

"Colson cassies here"

"Y/n Iv missed you"

"Iv missed you to ,you excited to go on all the rollercoasters"
"ye are you coming with us"

"yes I am"
"yay"
"Cassie"
"dad!!" ,this moment was cute as fuck.

—-

"Cassie"
her running into my arms made me realise how much I'd missed her
"you ready to go"
"ye" "right well y/n you driving?" "I guess so" .

As soon as we got to the park I could see the joy in her little face , we ran to the front of the queue as we got on the ride Cassie grabbed my hand "your gonna be okay don't worry".

—-

After going on almost every ride we decided it was time to head home , we got something to eat first. We dropped Cassie home which was the worst part of the day.

"So remember we're waking up early tomo so don't get drunk unless you wanna make it hard on yourself to wake up" "okay whatever" .

As we headed in side cam was sitting in the living room with slim, slim was giving him dirty looks like he usually dose, "cam , how long have you been here" "long enough" slim said interrupting "slim shut up" "not that long only like 20 minutes" "well you should of called" "I did but you didn't answer" , that's one of my problems I always put my phone on silent , "but if your not busy we could go to the cafe around the corner" "sure" , slim gave me a look like i just kill his whole family and so did colson for some reason, "alright I won't be long" "better not be" .

We ordered some coffee and cake , turns out that cam might be staying here for a while for his job which would be good , i missed him .
"So how's colson and that" "same as always" "did I do somthing because slim always give me a dirty looks" "Na he's just overprotective" .

While y/n was out me and rook had a game of mini football and of course I won , "Noo you cheated come on again" "no I didn't You just suck" "what are you lot shouting about" "slim come here your on my team" "err no who's gonna be on my team" "you can have ashleigh" "I'm not playing with you lot you can play with y/n she's at the door" "Y/n" "what" I think rook gave her a heart attack , "your in my team" "okay"

Im very competitive when it comes to games Especially when I go agents colson , he always thinks he's the best , "and score ha take that" "that's only one tho, "ha look who won, you jealous colson" "shut up y/n" .
After playing like 100 rounds rook and slim went to bed , i let them sleep in the Guest room which has problems turned into there room, "colson I know I said we shouldn't drink but can you make me one drink and don't make it to strong" "I mean as long as I can have one" "make sure it's good" "bitch my drink are always good".
While colson was making the drinks I turned on some music to dance to, "here you go" "thank you" , colson always made the best drinks he was probably the only person that I'd let make me a drink other than a bartender,"so how dose it taste" "tf did you put into it magic" "I'm taking that as a yes then"