-51-

It went silent for over five minutes with no one speaking a word,not even a slightest sound was heard. The doctor suddenly started feeling that maybe the king didn't hear his announcement so he turned to him and bowed hands pressed infront.

"Your ma..."

"hahaha." Laughter from the king cut him off as he stared puzzled at the king, even Chandha looked at the man like he had completely lost his mind or something on that course.

"Really.." Yibo shook his head as he shoved the doctor out of his way going to see his baby mama. The poor doctor almost fell if not of the support of Jun who followed the king instantly,Chandha decided its better to keep a distance from the two.

When Yibo reached inside the first thing he saw was Zhan's sleeping form before averting his gaze to where another doctor stop caring for the three bundles of joy. His legs suddenly became wobbly that Jun had to support him,he felt so overwhelmed and happy that he could.....

Thud!!

He fell unceremoniously on the floor unconscious surprising Jun who didn't bother to catch him as he stared agape at the man.

Shell of a man.. Chandha rolled her eyes as she went to the kids with the now timid Yubin. The doctor immediately came and checked on the king to find out that he was actually okay so he went back to his patient. Chandha turned to Zhan and her brows creased in worry seeing his pale complexion.

"How's he?" The question was directed at the doctor who explained in a simple form.

"His just tired,plus he has lost a lot of blood so he will need much rest to recuperate. He maybe unconscious for three or two days at utmost,once he is awake give him these herbs plus some health none spicy food for his blood." He gave a list filled with herbs to which she nodded her head before turning to Yubin.

"Yubin take care of his Highness and the little ones I will go get these herbs immediately." She didn't even wait for his reply before matching out in a fast pace. The doctor cleaned the children and their mama before transferring them to another chamber so they can clean this one. The babies were put in different cradles with a number on each one to indicate how they how were born who came first and last.

*****
Yibo groaned as he woke up after twenty minutes, his head hurt from the fall but he immediately jerked up remembering Zhan and the kids. Not minding his head ache he rushed to where they are, this time he braced himself so as not to get so over excited. He put a hand on his chest as soon as he saw the sleeping little ones,eyes brimming with unshed tears as he smiled and laughs which cracked.

He tried to touch them bit refrained as he hadn't washed his hands and they looked so tiny. They were two boys and a girl who was the younger according to the numbers. He averted his stared and went to his baby mama who was lying unconscious on the bed, his breaths calm. He touched his cold hands warming them as a gentle warm smile spread on his face,he ran a thumb on the others cheek as he placed his face in the palm of Zhan which he was holding.

"You did great my love, you are my hero." He whispered placing a soft peck on Zhan's forehead, he slept on his side on the bed facing Zhan who was facing the ceiling. He wrapped his hand around his waist as he pressed their cheeks together with one hand still holding Zhan's hand. He gazed softly at the prominent beautiful features of his Queen and smacked himself internally for not treating him better from the very beginning.

"Am such a big jerk and an educated fool." He mumbled continuing to stare at his unconscious lover."You should wake up soon so you could see our little bundles of joy,Lin now has younger siblings so she won't be lonely anymore,we will play together with our kids and make sure they don't lack anything. I wonder if you give three children every time you give birth then I have to get another bigger palace*chuckles*what am I thinking?. I love you so much, thanks for always having my back and taking care of me when I was so stupid. But from today on I will be the one taking care of you and our family. I love you so much my baby mama tch you will beat me up if you heard this." He squeezed the hand in his gently placing a lingering kiss on Zhan's lips.

*****
Yibo had a handful in his hands for the past two days,starting from matters of the court to his house hold as he was the one taking care of the kids. His mother helped him and also got him reliable maids to care for the children but he still couldn't relax. Since they were three children, the doctor advised a formula for their feeding as Zhan couldn't possibly breastfeed them all at once. So all the burden fell on him for his four children.

Its not that he didn't trust his mother choice of maids but he just couldn't trust anyone with his children, so he took it upon himself. The reports he always read them in the chambers and if his presence wasn't needed urgently he didn't attend the court sessions.

He slept besides Zhan after putting the kids to sleep with the help of Yubin and Chandha. They all lived in the same chambers but different rooms with the kids.

"My love when are you waking up? The kids miss you so much." He placed a kiss on Zhan's lips.

"Are you sure its only the kids?" Zhan uttered in a weak small voice startling Yibo who almost fell off the bed.