Sheer Cold

❤Imagine Y/n as a character in Genshin Impact?🦋

Third Person POV:

Haku and Gaara was staring at one another. Gaara's arms was still around Y/n as he was still close to Y/n. He could feel the breath and feel something off about him. It was nothing like Naruto whenever he was mad or any negative emotion. This feels more...dark.

There was a dark smirk on Gaara's lips as he see's Haku's hands twitching. Haku no longer had the calm facial expression. There was shadow over his upper head as he was looking at Gaara in the eyes. Y/n felt a small chill as he look to the ground and see that it was slowly freezing. He look and see Haku's hand was clenched as the veins was showing.

Y/n hate this feelings. He hate that he was being useless and helpless. He hate the feeling that he was watching this and not being able to do anything about it. However what he hate the most, is the energy that he's feeling around Gaara.

His face was blushing by the embarrassment. But he was also blushing by the touch. He shouldn't like it, he should've hate it. But yet at the same time this was the first that someone would touch him like this. His body was tingling by the touches that it makes him fluster, confused, and embarrassed.

The wind was blowing as it only show Haku and Gaara. From each leaves that was close to the sight, it was showing Gaara and Haku staring at one another. Both not letting anything block their vision's focus.

"I will ask you again." Haku said as his voice break the silence. The sound of metal came as it was his senbon, coming out in between his fingers. His ice was showing more as well as the chill in the air. "Release him." He repeated his demand.

In response, Gaara only tighten his hold around Y/n's body. Now being close as their chest was touching one another. A smirk came on his face as something dark was making it's way towards his eyes.

The coldness came as Haku breath out the cold air. Narrowing his eyes as Haku as weight the air with the coldness his chakra was releasing. Yet at the same time, his anger was boiling. The hatred was getting to his body as it want to forget everything but go back to the way he was before.

"I. Said. Release him!" Haku's voice was more loud. He brought his hand up as it show his senbon. "Before I make you."

Gaara's shoulders started to shake as his head was down. Then his head was thrown back as he was laughing. His laugh was dark, mocking, and cruel. It was a laugh that a teenager shouldn't be able to make.

Haku couldn't help but be shock by the laugh. His laugh was cold towards Zabuza's time, the tone was humorless. His eyes flickered towards Y/n as of concern before he quickly change towards his cold and anger glare.

"I'd like to see you try." Gaara challenged. Y/n recognize the way he said it as he then tries to break free. He was struggling against the sand as he tries to use his arm muscles to break free. "Oh no, darling. You just stay there." Gaara cooed when he notice Y/n's attempt.

Just like that, Haku snapped.

Haku charged forward, throwing his senbons from his hand and went towards Gaara's neck. Gaara's gourd release more sand, catching the senbons. Then some of the sand charge at Haku as he was swiftly able to dodge it. "No! Stop!" Y/n cried, his voice was loud as he didn't want neither of them to get hurt. However both had only one thing in their mind.

Kill.

In any case, Haku would be more calm about it. He would even go as to give them a chance to get away of fights. However it was now that he was done trying to make peace. Haku brought out his hand as he did a technique that made Y/n's eyes widen.