Her Return

"Come on Morina we don't have all day!" Tama calls out looking back at the plane. Stepping out, I push my hair back before staring at my feet as I come down the steps.

" Finally the princess steps out!" Yasashiko says, clapping his hands together.

"Being fashionable late is normally a good thing." I say coming to stand between my two brothers.

On the right; Tama stands tall in his leather jacket and Doc Martens; on the left Yasashiko leans on his left foot, using one hand to push back his hair. The reflection of his glasses leaves a small glare. Looking around for a car or our parents, we move closer to where a man in a black suit stands.

"The Ishitsuka siblings! Welcome to the capital city Sendai of the Miyagi Prefecture." The man in the suit speaks.

Tama steps forward as Yasashiko and I take a small step back and to the side closer to him out of habit. "You must be the headmaster for Kakyoin." Tama holds out his hand. The headmaster took his hand giving him, what seemed to be a firm handshake, which Tama returned smiling.

"Yes yes, please follow me," Dropping Tama's hand he opened the car door. "I'll take your bags." While Tama and Shiko took care of their bags I looked out back around us. It's been a few months since our movie ended and we had come home after Shiko and I were asked to transfer to Kakyoin. Not enough time to go and see Hayami.

"Rina come on now," Tama gently took my hand and led me to the car. Letting him guide me was something I had become used to in the last few months. After sliding into and closing the car door Shiko stares out the window and Tama carries on speaking with the headmaster. I tune out all the noise to stare out the window. The building all looked the same and students slowly walked the streets. Some are groups of friends, others are reading books; they go to the burger queen or Smileys. As we get closer to the school the groups of teens have thinned out instead groups of sports teams have started to come out.

"You do outside training? Running the city blocks instead of the school fields?" I turned to the headmaster.

"Ah yes while we have an inside sports building for our teams it is currently under construction to help better our stride team. I thought your new coach would have told you that?" He looked between the three of us.

"We have not heard much from the new coach other than him asking us to join his team." Shiko sat up looking over at him. "Not the names of our team members or the coach's name. All we know is Morina and I were asked to join for the following year but to start training to take over when their 3rd years leave.' The headmaster's eyes went wide as he took in this new information before turning and looking at Tama.

"Were you not asked to join the new team?" you could tell in his voice he was confused as to why our elder brother transferred with us. "Where they go I go. That is how it has always been." After a moment the headmaster took out his phone and started to type something onto his phone. The rest of the car ride was quiet before we pulled up at the school.

The tall white building seems to shine in the sun and the others surrounding it seem to dim in comparison. Waiting for the others to step out of the car I stare up at the building just watching the sun hit each window. "Ah Joe Sakurai! Just the man I wanted to see." The headmaster quickly walks over to where an older man stood with five other teenagers.
"Isn't that the guy who asked us to come to the school?" Shiko leans over to whisper. I nodded and watched as the headmaster and Joe spoke in hushed voices before they came back.

"Mr. Sakurai, these are the Ishitsuka siblings. The ones you asked to come here." The headmaster eyed Mr. Sakurai for a moment.

"Yes, I know headmaster Kurobe. Morina Ishitsuka was the rising star of her middle school stride team before she started acting. Her twin brother Yasashiku Ishitsuka was the star basketball player and the anchor for their stride team. Finally the eldest Tama Ishitsuka, manager of the stride team and the top model at Moon Inco. All three are quite good runners and Morina and Yasashiku will be on the starting line up next year. They have to train to get their bodies back into running while Tama watches over them as their manager this year and assistant coach next year." Mr. Sakurai finished crossing his arms looking at headmaster Kurobe who had turned three shades of pink while he talked.