Tai

'Hey baby I'm going into work early I need you to take Kj to mama's house!

I say as I'm putting my books in my back pack. I'm almost done with nursing school .. but I didn't think it was going to take this long. I'm only 29 , but it's not going according to my plan I created for myself. My mama has always told me to have a plan. A plan for every letter in the alphabet.

'Did you hear what I said?!

I started walking down the hall of our 2bedroom condo.

'Baby relax , you know I got you. You're going to do great . Your mother will be so proud of you.

He said kissing my forehead.

'You're right.

I grab him him by his tie and pull him closer to kiss his soft lips. I love this man , been together 13years married 10 and he still makes my heart skip a beat.

'Come on Kj, let's go to granny's. Daddy's got to get to work.
'Hey babe , get that blue dress I like I wanna take your fine ass out tonight.

Grabbing my keys and protein shake. Looking back at Ken..

'Mm. Okay daddy!.

After I left ,I turned on my music and Aaliyah one in a million starts to play. I remember this being my song when I met Ken. 15 and didn't know any one at school. I'm originally from St. Louis but after daddy left us mama had to get a job . I didn't want to leave my friends for Texas ,hell I never really had a choice.
Mama was a didn't play that shit type of woman. She was a woman of GOD but she didn't play. So when I came to her about Ken being my boyfriend, she damn near lost it. She hated my daddy for leaving us to be a family man to another child that wasn't even his. So no ,there was no daddy in my life since then. Mama soon warmed up to Ken when she saw he wasn't going any where. I don't know how he got her to open up to the idea of us because he still here.

By the time I graduated , mama passed on. Cancer. It did something to me. She did nothing wrong but He took her from me. I'm not gonna play like I've been keeping up with the Lord .

I pull up to the school.

Sigh.

'Hey girl ! You ready for this to be over!

Kee yells across the parking lot. That's my bitch. I met her when I met Ken.

' Girl yes, I'm over this Kee. Just give me my diploma. (Laughter)

We go inside and began our tests.

Forbidden जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें