Origins pt 1:

The beginning of black and white

Thier birth mother Lady was a promiscuous one you could say out one day pregnant the next, there was always new life, though her last litter yeulded two we kept known a Pj and his younger sibling Chucky.

Pj was always dressed for an occasion born in his tuxedo of black and white though, when in loaf position it looked like he wore a low it dress that showed off his cleavage. I could never tell with him.

  Out of the four of our siblings he was the third youngest though in his own years he was the oldest being 40-50 years of age in cat time.

The oldest being out sister Blues as I couldn't think of another old music type and the youngest being me Tyler since I always liked that name. We got along well enough bit enough of that we moved away form a Grand Lady to a place a bit too close to my new school.

   Pj adjusted iffy at first he would run down the stairs and try and run away but we always dragged him back, any way he was a runner and like our sister he was a track star, he did runaway when it got hard.

He soon grew out of this choosing a life of simple ease and facts with his brother.

(Also at one point we moved downstairs but unimportant)

  He soon was injured by Chucky is this rough housing, causing an injured that scared many, his head trama although now forgotten has left an impact visual through his weight. As he know is almost as big as Garfield for some strange reason.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: To be honest we don't really know why he's that big now, like everyone else is a healthy weight and it makes now sense like  literally why. It triggers me and I have no clue what's happening.