A/N + Bonus Books

This book will be based on a video game named Sonic Forces. Big spoilers alert! 

There are not many books of Infinite and reader together. Come on! Infinite is my favorite character of the whole Sonic franchise! I feel very sorry for him about his past. I mean, he had problems and Shadow insulted him so bad that those words got stuck in his mind. Play Episode Shadow to find out more.

I recommend you playing Sonic Forces. The game is NOT bad then you think! I mean, the story, fights, actions... They're fucking awesome! That's where I also met Infinite! I didn't read the comic yet but I plan to print it out to read everywhere and no I will not sell it! Because I am not the creator, obviously. I am coming close to finishing the game and now I understand why fans say that it's bad. The controls. I get that because I played it myself but stop being judgemental about other stuff! The game is not the worse in the world!

In this book, you're a human, something the whole planet Mobius had never seen before. You fight like a soldier that will fall in love with the handsome jackal. I came across only ONE book where the human reader is involved with infinite in it. It's down below!

Enjoy!

Bonus books:

- Infinite x Reader (A Sonic Forces Fanfiction) written by Silverx721.

- Love and War (Infinite x Reader) written by lightshine101.

- Second Chance (Infinite x Fox Reader) ~Completed~ written by KissedNBWriter.

Who I Am (Infinite x Reader) written by Shaye_Serena.

Infinite Love ( Sonic Forces) Infinite x Human Reader written by gladion4everluv.