Prologue

Why would you or someone else love war? Was it because of the fights? Was it because of the shootings? Was it because of epic moments? Well, think twice. Nobody wanted to experience wars. They mean nothing but deaths, fights, sacrifices, sadness, madness, etc.

Wars existed for millions of years. Basically when first Mobians or humans walked around. But hold on, we weren't on planet Earth, we were on planet Mobius! It was a planet that existed but instead of humans walking around, it was Mobians! They were furries kinda. Well, they were furries. They were animals that had humanoid bodies. Who doesn't love them?

But were there also humans around? The answer was yes. Eggman was it. Sure, there were maybe other humans around many years ago but there were no reports of other humans being spotted... Until now.

Meet Y/N. She mysteriously got teleported into a random location of Mobius and she was unconscious. She was taken in by the most known hero, Sonic the Hedgehog, along with his best pal fox, Miles Prower but call him Tails, Tails the Fox. They were shocked when they found a FEMALE human! I mean, there was Eggman but he was a male! That had a damn funny mustache... But when Y/N woke up, she had a few memories of Earth, she only told that she was glad to be in Mobius because her life on Earth wasn't pretty... She loved to fight. She practiced karate and judo as a child and she won many prizes. They were found in her backpack while she was unconscious. In her backpack was also a laptop, a small gaming console (Switch, PSP, PS Vita, etc), her favorite book, her drawing book, her favorite movie, enough water bottles, enough snacks and that was it. Sure, some stuff may be weird that she had in her backpack but since she wasn't on Earth anymore, then she was glad to have her favorite stuff with her, especially on a different planet.

Soon, Y/N met everyone, including quite mysterious ones like Shadow the Hedgehog. Y/N didn't look like Maria, who had blond hair and gentle blue eyes. Y/N understood his past and his personality (or behavior) so she respected him. It turned out that Shadow liked Y/N as a close friend. No romance. They saw each other as close friends so they stayed that way. Everyone was quite shocked about Shadow.

Amy Rose, who was a yandere and obsessed with Sonic, gladly helped Y/N settling and buying clothes and stuff. Y/N didn't like wearing jeans but jogging ones. Everything rest was fine with her, just no jeans. Y/N was quite famous for wearing tank tops, especially during hot days, even in cold seasons but always wore a jacket. Everyone was quite impressed with her fighting moves, especially Team Dark since they worked as agents and did a lot of missions. Y/N surprisingly worked sometimes with them but not all the time.

But anyway, one day, weird things started to happen... Fights broke out in the city, soldiers began to patrol, and especially hallucinations started to appear, something that was not real.

Team Chaotix (Vector, Espio, and Charmy), went to investigate in the city and a soldier helped them. They were proud of the cat. Because when Eggman's ship began to attack, they had to take it down quickly. The cat was smart and took care of it. But Eggman did warn that he will be back with more battleships this time. That was just the beginning...

Knuckles was usually guarding Master Emerald on Angel Island when suddenly Silver appeared. Silver can travel through times and he saw something horrible that he had to warn Knuckles about it. Something weird did happen... Chaos. It was just... hard to explain what happened. But Knuckles and Silver know immediately that trouble was arriving...

The third one was with Team Dark (Shadow, Rouge, and Omega). Shadow was at Arsenal Pyramid. Mobius was so similar to Earth, I swear. Shadow was alone while Rouge was at the base, keeping updates while Omega was inside a building. What they didn't expect was that a new enemy would make its appearance there... Well, Shadow did encounter him before but he was different at the time. The new enemy was very strong, just like Omega informed the team. The enemy had or should I say was in control of a powerful stone named the Phantom Ruby? Omega didn't have a chance at all to win and he got destroyed... But luckily, Omega was rebuilt. Rouge was panicked and warned Shadow to go to Omega now...

The final part was Eggman himself. He was usually at his base with Orbot and Cubot. That's when Eggman found just outside his base the Phantom Ruby itself. When he came in contact with it, he saw hallucinations of his army. He quickly studied the stone and at first, he found nothing special but that's when he decided to test it out... A group called the Jackal Squad attacked outside his base, the leader being a jackal himself called Zero the Jackal. He was black and white but had beautiful eye colors, one being blue and the other one yellow. But he did had a scar trace on his one eye... Zero came in contact with the Phantom Ruby and saw hallucinations around him. Eggman got the Jackal Squad to join his side, even when the team protested.

The squad worked for Eggman, with Zero leading his squad whenever they got a mission. One day, a tragic and brutal event happened... Shadow broke inside the base and eliminated Zero's entire squad. Or in other words, Shadow destroyed or murdered the jackals, except Zero survived. Why did Shadow do this? Wasn't there any other way instead of murder? To this day, Zero swore to get revenge on Shadow for what he did.

But it didn't succeed...

Shadow was sent to investigate a place and he had to skate through Mystic Jungle. When he arrived, Zero was after him when Eggman send the once jackal leader to destroy the black hedgehog with red stripes. Zero was mad and finally saw an opportunity to destroy Shadow but it went bad... Shadow saw Zero coming and attacked him. While Zero needed time to recover, he was called weak and pathetic. Those words got stuck inside Zero's mind... When Shadow was gone, Zero felt very humiliated and defeated that he was insane... If Shadow never said those words... Zero changed to this day. he became more powerful and worked harder to help Eggman. He wore a mask and was in control of the Phantom Ruby. But no one had the idea at the time that the stone controlled the poor jackal at the time... Zero spread hallucinations around and made everyone fear him, except the heroes. A red wolf rookie was scared of the jackal at the time but he survived and would later join the heroes to fight back. Zero was now called Infinite and he did attack Shadow with his new powers. He was satisfied when he got revenge, even though when Shadow survived.

Sadly for Sonic, he got defeated by Eggman's new powerful army, even with Infinite by his side. But that's also where Infinite would meet the love of his life... A female human girl. Yes, he saw a male human and that was Eggman, but he was curious about how a female looked like. He never expected to meet a female human who was this beautiful. He wanted to win her heart. Y/N was the only one who realized that Infinite was being controlled by the Phantom Ruby and freed him. Infinite did nearly died by losing a lot of blood when the stone was finally off but he got saved in time. All thanks to Y/N.

Follow their romance here! But let's go back first when Y/N was found unconscious in Mobius, shall we?

My Infinity (Infinite the Jackal x Human! Reader) (COMING SOON)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara