𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑, 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞.

WARNING: Mention and description of child trafficking and Sexual Assault (SA DOES NOT HAPPEN)

Inessa handed the snipper over to the guard as soon as they got on the plane. Neither of them could think for themselves just yet. Their mind was still deep in the fog of the gas they dosed them with. With luck, it would diffuse soon since they got a small dose.

"When we get back Dreykov wants you both in the training room in your suits."

The girls nodded. There was no need to handcuff them as they were under the gas. It kept them complaisant and calm until violence was ordered.

When they landed, the girls were slowly gaining consciousness. Their head was still fuzzy as more and more things started making sense, but they'd become immune to the feeling. Inessa was the first to make it into the building after landing. Nikita joined by her side moments before they were by the training room.

When they walked in, however, the girls weren't training. Only the interns stood around the room, watching as clips from the mission Inessa just came from replayed from a projector on the wall. Both girls were able to think by now.

It was a test.

The interns were looking at the screen with interest. All of them paying attention. Inessa spotted Yelena standing in the second row. She was shorter than most of the girls, but she was most composed. None of her hair stuck out like the other girls. She had her braided neatly while other's had their hair in a messy ponytail.

Inessa's gaze moved from the girls and onto the projection. It was right before Inessa had eyes on the target, preparing her sniper into position.

"Он на вашем Западе. 19 градусов влево." (He's on your West. 19 degrees left.)

Inessa watched herself from birds-eye view as she moved accordingly to Nikita's information. She'd never had to watch herself from third-person. It felt weird. It felt like it was someone else.

"Don't miss."

"I never do."

"стрелять," (Shoot)

It stopped playing the second that the camera showed the trigger being pushed. Dreykov walked around to the front of the screen, looking around to make sure everyone was paying attention. He stayed silent of a second, before turning to face Inessa, gesturing for her to come closer. She stepped forwards just enough to stand beside Dreykov.

"You see how fast she reacted? That's what all of you will be able to do once your under the gas. It's quite fascinating." He put his arm around Inessa's waist, pulling her closer to his body. She could do nothing but stare ahead of her and hope he'd let her go. "Tell them why you chose the sniper."

Inessa's gaze snapped to one of the girls before she moved it along all of them, inspecting them one by one.

"It's the quickest method. It takes less time so less gas needs to be used."

Dreykov smiled as he turned back to the girls, letting go on his hold on her. She was finally able to inhale while feeling like her windpipe was collapsing on itself.

"She chose to do that while she was still conscious. She's loyal. I expect all of you to do the same."

He dismissed Inessa and Nikita after a few more questions. Both girls uncomfortably silent as they got changed into their clothes. Most of the girls would probably be in the gym by now, right before they got their daily meal so Inessa made her way to the gym area of her sector.