The Meeting

As it is evening time so the sky is covered with darkness. Two boys were sitting near their car chit chatting with each other. Suddenly, a girl came running down to them and spoke all excitedly, "Guys, guys, guys did you'll attended ahana's yesterday's seminar? What a fantastic speech she delivered yesterday. She just killed it. She was on fire the day before." Nish spoke happily and all excitedly. Watching her excitement, jyotisa said in teasing manner 'Nish, Nish calm down. I know you are very happy for her, but don't take her name much otherwise vi will not spare you. After all everyone knows that they both were in relationship." Hearing those words everyone started laughing expect vi who was making faces.

"Chill man. We are just pulling your leg." Ro said smiling while pulling Vi towards him.

Meanwhile a guy reached there and heard half of their conversation and said "If you'll have finished cracking such a lame joke, then call ahana and tell her to come her otherwise I will..." but his sentence got cut in between by VI.

"You bloody rudra just keep your fucking mouth shut or else no one gonna save you from me. And why you want her? So that you can again kiss her, then fuck her and sleep with her? And then do some nonsense prank, and with the help of it abuse her? You fucking asshole just stay away from her, she is not your personal property. And why fucking you are not able to overcome from that kiss? Don't you have self control? " VI blasted on rudra. Watching his anger Ro, Jo and Nish came forward to make him calm down.

"Okay so she is not my personal property, I agree. But what she is doing can't you all see? Kissing every boy in the college. Don't you'll have problem with that?" Rudra said in rude voice.

"That's none of your fucking business. It's her life, she can do whatever she want to." All four said in unison.

"Her this fucking choice will make her suffer one day. Mark my words." Rudra said sternly.

"We will see to it. Now get the fuck out of it." VI said angrily. To which rudra walked out from there.

Walking out from there rudra intentionally bumped on ahana, who was coming with many boys following her, he gave a sly smile to her and started to walk out from there. But in mind he was praying that ahana stop him.

Look ahana is here, nish said happily. Watching her cheerful face, Vi finally calmed down. Ahana greeted them and asked what rudra was doing here to which ro said he came here to do the same thing what he always does.

Before walking towards the car, ahana said "Yaar vi and ro please get these boys out of here. I'm he'll irritated from them." VI and Ro did as she said.

While walking towards the car, ahana said to everyone that she'll drive today. Everyone agreed as there is no point of arguing with her as she is he'll bent stubborn. So they all sat in the car and drove away.

******
While driving ahana asked everyone that where they want to go to which jo replied "Let's go to my uncle's cafe. As my uncle is organising an event tomorrow there in the cafe so we can enjoy and see how the preparation is going on." Everyone agreed. Ahana drove towards the destination.

On reaching the destination, ahana parked the car and everyone went inside the club cum cafe. Ahana ordered martini and green olives for herself and everyone ordered beer for themselves. After finishing her wine, ahana went to the dance floor and called vi to join her there. Vi all excited walked towards her and finally stopped in front of her. He approached her for dance.

******
With dim light and good music, it created an ambience on the dance floor. Fingers of one hand intertwined with her one hand and his other hand resting on her back, he pulled her closer to him and started dancing. Twirling around holding his finger, she enjoyed every step of dance with him. With great ambience and passage of time, their dance turned into passionate one. Resting his one hand on her back and holding her nape with his other other hand, he pulled her closer to him. Ahana rolled her fingers in his hair and her other hand moving down his back. They were so indulge in themselves that they didn't noticed that everyone's eyes was on them.
Slowly and steadily they started reducing the distance between them and her hold on his hair tighten. They were about to kiss but suddenly ahana came back to her sense and gave vi a hard push.

"Fuck off you bloody VI" Ahana said and moved out from the dance floor.

Hearing those words, everyone started staring VI to which he also walked out of the dance floor all  embarrassed and stood beside ro. Jo and Nish asked ahana that why she again danced with his ex as they noticed that vi was about to kiss her. On the other hand, ro whispered in vi's ears and asked him teasingly "What happened Mr. Lover? Your Ahana didn't let you kiss her?" And then ro started laughing. "That's none of your fucking business. So just shut the fuck up." VI said angrily.

"It's not easy as it looks to kiss me. Many boys dreams of kissing me but only few gets the chance to kiss me." Ahana said and smirked looking at VI.

Okay guys, guys, guys, there is an announcement. Tomorrow is an event in our college. So being a general secretary of the college, it is my duty to look after the guest. But, but, but, you all are going to perform this job of mine. " Ahana said after sometime.

"Then what will you do?" Nish asked

"As if you don't know." Ahana said and smirked.

"By the way what's the event is about?" Ro asked.

"It's something fucking business event. And businessman are coming from Ranchi." Ahana informed them a about the event.

After spending some more time in the club, ahana called the waiter and asked him to bring the bill. Jo said to split the bill but ahana disagreed and said that the bill is one her.

"You all go and sit in the car. I'll come after paying the bill. Now go." Ahana said to four of them.

"Wow, she is so awesome." VI said while smiling.

"Ya, she is friend of friends and enemy of enemies." Ro replied to VI.

"And what about lovers?" VI asked without thinking twice.

"She has no space for the lovers." Listening this foolish question Nish first twitched her eyebrows and then replied. This was enough to shut Vi's mouth.

Everyone took their seat in the car. Ahana also reached after paying the bill and then drove away.

While coming out of the club her eyes got stuck on someone. She saw a muscular man, wrapped up in a three piece branded suit, hairs all gelled up, face covered with beard and eyes covered with goggles, walking towards her. She got stuck for a while watching that man but that man didn't event noticed her even once which even disappointed her. But she someone managed to come out of her la la land as Nish called her which put a full stop on her imagination.

All four of them were already sitting in the car. On a call of Nish, ahana also came forward and sat on the driver seat and drove away.

            *******************
Let me introduce to my characters
Ro as Ronny  a best friend with stylish attitude and soft heart
Vi as Vicky ex of ash and the lover boy..
Jo as jyotisa college bf(best friend of ash ) stylish figure and calm
Nish as bff of her.. sweet and simple..
And meet Ash as Aahana The leader of her group and don of the college..
Hope you liked my characters and will love the story too(hit like the button and vote ..( your votes are my strength)
Ignore the mistakes..
I will try to entertain you all with my amazing chapters and more stories..
Till then enjoy reading...
Thank you...❤️