𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨

𝖱𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒: nothingheretosee1

JJ pushed through the crowd of teenagers and family members with the pogues following close behind him

JJ pushed through the crowd of teenagers and family members with the pogues following close behind him. They had just paid to enter and was now making their way to the auditorium as fast as they could so they could get good seats.

Finally after pushing and shoving many people, the group of teenagers made it to some seats in the middle close to the front so they had a good view of the stage.

JJ couldn't stop smiling to myself as he wiggled around in his seat impatiently. He was excitedly see you up on the stage cause he knew how committed you were to this. You had spend every night and day working to memoize and perfect your lines. You had talked his ear off about how excited but nervous  you were about starring as Juliet in the famous play written by William Shakespeare. Romeo and Juliet. He loved the fact that you were so passionate about it. It was cute and he adore it when you smiled as you talked, your voice reaching a higher pitch.

JJ leaned back in his semi-comfortable chair, watching as people filled the many many seats as he waited for you to appear.

He knew you had been nervous earlier that morning, you were worried about messing something up on stage in front of the whole school plus others but JJ knew you wouldn't, you had been practicing for months on end. You knew the script better than Shakespeare himself.

After waiting, bouncing his leg, everyone had finally settled down and the lights dimmed. Soon enough after the intro from the narrator you walked out onto the stage.

JJ's eyes never left your figure from then on. He watched intently, listening to every single word that flew off your lips even if he didn't quite understand it.

He was on the edge of his seat, actually paying attention. If you weren't participating in the play, he wouldn't have even been in that auditorium.  Every time you left the stage he fell back into his seat, hardly having any  awareness to what was going on but when you came back his eyes lit up, leaning forward a tad.

But as he watched and displayed interest he started to realize the play was about two lovers. His eyebrows creased together as he watched the guy who played as Romeo getting touchy with you. He was holding your hand and caressing your face.

He was irritated by Romeo, who was speaking in words that sounds like a foreign language but he knew they were lovey dovey and he hated the way you was showing the same affection towards the guy as well but he knew it was just a play, it wasn't real and you were acting.

He watched as the scene in front on him unfolded, watching as you and 'Romeo' stepped closer and closer until you were basically body to body, holding each other's faces.