How Henry and William met

William; We met in elementary, and were friends ever since we met in first grade. We were best friends ever since but since we entered middle school, Henry has had a crush on this girl named Flora, but deep down i had feelings for Henry.. i was just to afraid to confess, i would overthink about telling him, what if he didn't like me back? or he wasn't supportive. All day and night, from morning to afternoon and night. I just couldn't stop thinking about him, he was on my mind and thoughts 24/7, there would be nothing that could separate me from him.. or so i thought, My parents forced me to marry this girl named Clara as soon as i turned 15,and Henry stopped liking that girl because.. that's when he found out he loved me instead. After the incident of my parents forcing me to marry her, I ran away at the age of 14, so when i went away from home, i packed mostly all i had but probably necessary stuff. I went running to Henry's house since he lived far away from me. When i got to his house, i looked tired, cheeks were red from running in the cold. As i walked to the front door, i knocked. A minute later Henry opened the door quietly as he tries to not make much noise for his tired mother laying down and resting. He asked why i was here so i replied with; "My parents are forcing me to marry a girl as soon as i turned 15." breathing heavily and panting. He took me in and told his parents the next day so they would know. They didn't have a guest room, and he didn't like the idea of me sleeping on the couch so he offered to let me sleep in his room with him, his parents were confused for a second thinking they would lay next to each other so they looked at each other in silence, and then Henry realized what they were thinking, so he said that he would sleep on the floor. His parents accepted in order to help me. The first time sleeping in his bed was.. enchanting.. he was about to lay down on the floor until i said, "No" and he responded with "No, what?" i replied with, "Don't sleep on the floor.. sleep next to me.." he looked at me flustered and got up, sat down on the bed asking for me to explain. So i thought to myself, "Should i tell him..?" and that's when i decided to, the only way i could get these feelings that i have for him off my chest was to tell him, so i did. I grabbed his hand lightly, and softly. So i told him, " Henry.. I've loved you ever since 3rd grade.. your always on mind.. i.. love you Henry.." Henry looked at me red as a tomato, he replied with "I love you too will" and i stared into his precious brown eyes.. He leaned in for a kiss, and that is when it happened, we kissed for the first time. I kissed him back, we fell into a passionate kiss that lasted about 10 minutes. I broke the kiss and we lied down and cuddled for 15 minutes until we fell asleep. I still remember our first kiss, i still love it ever since then until now, the present time of us being married for 35 years and still in deep love with each other.