meeting the troupe: illumi

A/N: ok so i love how your all reading my work but yall reading this shit to damn fast

"alright hisoka we'll be there" illumi sighed as he hung up the phone. "something wrong?" you asked. "yeah hisoka keeps bothering me about bringing you to the troupe meeting today" illumi said. " i mean i wouldnt mind going my doctor says that it would be good for m to make mroe human interaction" 

"well if you think its ok then we can go" illumi said as we walked out of the house. 

time skip~

as the two of you got closer you saw hisoka in the distance. "sigh hello hisoka" illumi said. "hey illumi and this is you girlfriend im guessing?" hisoka asked. "yeah i am I'm [name] your hisoka right" you asked. "yes i am illumi must have told you about me" hisoka said. "he says alot of things about you many many things" you said. "all good i assume" "no not at all" 

"well come on [name]. lets go inside now" llumi said as he opened the door for you.  As you walked in chrollo approched you . "So your illumis girlfriend [name] right?" chrollo asked. "yeah I am your chrollo lucifer am I right?" you asked. 

"yes you are" chrollo chuckled. chrollo introduced you to everyone and started a conversation. you really enjoyed talking to people well when you wanted to so you never really complained or broke down when someone asked you a question. after a little while of talking to everyone, your schizophrenia started to show.

timeskip~

"um [name] whoa re you talking to?" machi asked. You looked back at her and then back at the floor. "wasn't there?" you asked looking at illumi. he shook his head. "damn it, oh well but we really should start heading home before it gets worse, you coming illumi?" you asked as you walked off. "yes please" illumi said as he followed behind you.

"it was nice meeting you all!" you asked as the two of you left. "they were nice" you smiled at illumi. "their ok"