|| 17 ||

_____________________
_______________________________

♡︎ LUXURIOUS ♡︎
By: Uniqueylla
17
_____________________
____________________________
|| Chapter 17 ||

||||~~

"You wanna eat something?" He asked while you're on his arms.

"Yeah, kinda hungry" You looked at him. He looks really handsome.

"I can cook for you" He smiled and got up.

"Really?" You asked.

"Yeah anything for you" He smirked and grabbed the speaker to start playing some music.
-
-
Picture perfect memories...
-
-
Scattered all around the floor..
-
-
"You like this song too?" You asked and he nodded while grabbing the apron and starts wearing it.

"It reminds me of someone.." He sighed while heating up the stove.

You looked around and saw some pictures on the walls, He looked so happy in them. You noticed some guy beside him with a tanned skin and white hair.

"That's Izana" You got shocked feeling his presence behind you.
-
-
I just need you now..
-
-

"He means a lot to me.." He sighed.

"Sadly..He died..." He went back to the stove to flip the bacon.

Him and Izana are close since they were little, They both grew up together and earned each other's trust.

"Can i ask what's the cause of his death?" You looked at the frying bacon.

"It happened a few years ago..I'd rather not tell you since it'll just make me emotional" He sighed and hugged you.

"You remind me of him...Y/n if you ever feel uncomfortable around me just tell me mkay? I don't want you to feel uncomfortable" He looked at you.

"No Kakucho..You actually made me feel safe." You smiled at him.

"Looks like it's ready. Let's eat?"

"Yeah"
-

-

-

"I DONT FUCKING CARE IF SHES WITH KAKUCHO"

"oh so you don't care if they're fucking each other for hours? You were very desperate seeing her last night. They probably did 4 rounds. I bet" Ran smirked.

"YEAH SHUT UP. IM GOING TO GET HER"

"She's probably tired Sanzu..Let her rest. You'll just use her as a sex toy again" Ran sighed.

"A SEX TOY?! SO YOU FUCKING THINK IM SOME KIND OF GUY THAT WOULD USE EVERY GIRL HE SAW AS A SEX TOY?"

"In short yeah"

"FUCK YOU.."

"I actually liked the time when the three of us banged her but i felt bad at the same time"

Sanzu was quiet.

"She probably likes a guy that would treat her right, make her feel loved, treat her like a princess..and a guy that will RESPECT her"

Sanzu was still quiet. Rethinking of his whole life.

"That guy is obviously me" He smirked confidently while he teases Sanzu.