Chapter 40

"It is one o'clock in the afternoon!" Philza busted into Y/n and Techno's room. The young couple both jolted awake as the man yelled.

"Y/n! You promised me tea! I cant deal with those two down there right now, so you get to!" Philza started pulling on Y/n's arm to pull them out of bed.

Y/n still half asleep, looked at the man in confusion. Luckily Technoblade knows how to deal with his father's bad days.

"Dad," Techno sat himself up and pulled Y/n into his lap, away from the frustrated man. "Go to your room, we'll watch the boys and Y/n will bring you some tea." Technoblade rubbed one of his eyes while holding Y/n.

"Fine, but make it quick!" Phill stormed out of the room slamming the door behind him.

"Why is he so angry?" Y/n look into Tech's eyes, he brushed the hair from her face.

(or wiped your cheek if your hair is to short for that.)

"Sometimes, he just needs a day to himself. I'm guessing today is one of them." Techno leaned in to give Y/n a morning kiss on the head.

"Good morning, Y/n." Techno pulled her into his chest with his arms wrapped around them.

"Morning," Y/n's voice was muffled and sleepy. Y/n began to get out of their bed. Technoblade gave a small groan and got up as well.

The h/c haired girl walked into the bathroom across the hallway, not knowing that the man followed her.

Tech watch as she rubbed her face with water and wiped it off with a near by towel. "Why are you putting water all over your face?" Techno came up behind her placing a hand on their back.

"It just wakes me up, you want to try?" Y/n turned their head to face the man. He gave them a small nod of approval.

Y/n gave Technoblade a small smile and turn the water back on. After making sure her hands had a good amount of water on them she turned to the man.

As Y/n turned Techno put his hands on the girl's waist. Y/n's hands gently rubbed Techno's face, when they reached his eyes, she gently rubbed her thumb over.

Y/n cupped his face with both of their hands, "all done." They gave each other silent eye contact for a few seconds.

They slowly moved closer together, once Tech could feel Y/n's breath on his face he cleared the gap.

He hold on Y/n tight, he didn't want her gone yet.

Y/n pulled back after she heard two pairs of feet slowly walking up the stairs. Technoblade pulled her in so he could whisper in their ear.

"They'll be fine, their old enough to see us kiss."

Y/n gave Technoblade a small dirty look, "remember what happened last time Tommy saw us."

"Um, Techno..." Tubbo's voice popped into the room. Y/n glanced at him, "Tubbo, what's wrong?"

Technoblade took his eyes off Y/n to look at the nervous boy. Tommy began to creep up behind him.

Techno stood strong, " Tommy, what's going on?"

Tommyinnt scratched the back of his neck, "Sam is at the door." The boy said in a quiet voice.

Y/n looked a Techno with a worried - confused look. Techno watched as the black began to rise from their fingers. Techno grabbed their hand.

"Tubbo, get my axe." Y/n commanded the boy without taking her eyes off of the pig man.

"Tommy, get my pickaxe." Technoblade demanded the boy. As both the boys rushed to the couple's room, they stepped into the hallway. "It will be okay, darling." Techno whispered into Y/n's ear as they walked out of the bathroom.

"Why is he here?" Y/n pulled on Techno's sleeve trying to get him to turn to them. Techno slowly turned to the girl.

"I'm not sure, just let me handle it." Techno placed one of his hands on her waist.

"No, Tech." Y/n grabbed her axe from Tubbo, "we're a couple. We do this together."

Techno tried to make an argument, but was shut down.

They made each others way to the door.

Techno lightly pushed Y/n behind him as he opened the door.

"Hello, Technoblade and Y/n." Sam's black eyes met their glaze.