4: Jake went to school!

Jake's POV~
OMG IT'S 7:30 AND SCHOOL STARTS IN HALF AN HOUR AND IM STILL IN MY BED!! I quickly got ready i don't even shower because I'M LATE. All of my friends in my dorm already left.. WITHOUT WAKING ME UP. Jake quickly got ready and went to the school with an uber.

Wow this school is pretty nice.

                                · • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

Jake hurriedly go to the front office and ask where is his class at. After he got the answer he quickly searched for it but the school is too big... after some time searching for his class he finally found it "Thank god" He said while gasping for air because he was running all along.

He enters the classroom and all of the students were already seated on their seat and the teacher is standing in front of the class, All of them turned to Jake and all the girls eyes went widened, Well you know why right? Yup it's because he's so attractive. He went inside and closed the door, He told the teacher that he's the new student, The teacher smile and nodded, She then instructed Jake to introduced himself in front of the class.

"Good morning everyone-" Suddenly all the girls squealed making Jake startled, The teacher told them to stay quiet "My name is Shim Jaeyoon, But you can call me Jake, I'm a new student from Australia please take a good care of me" Jake said and bowing

"YEAAA JAKEE!!" A boy said which made Jake look at the person, It was Jay and beside him is Sunghoon, Jake mouth went opened because the fact that they are classmates but he quickly shrugged it off "Jake you can sit in front of Sunghoon" The teacher smiled and point at the table, Jake thanked her and bowed, While he was walking to his seat he can hear whisper

"Ya, He's soo handsomeeee"

"WHAT A GOOD LOOKING BOY"

"He's mine, Back off"

"WTF HE'S MINE"

Jake felt nervous and just laughed it off, Once he was on his seat he turned around to Jay and Sunghoon with a disbelief face "what?" Said sunghoon confused "Why did you guys leave me?" Jake said raising one of his brows "Well we thought you're not going to school today" Said Jay "IT'S MY FIRST DAY TODAY" He said in a loud voice making everyone looked at him making him embarrassed which he then apologized.

  · • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

lunch time

Jake, Jay and Sunghoon went to the canteen and got their food on their tray, They saw the other boys already sitting in one of the table, athey walked towards them and sit.

"How was your first day of school hyung?" Sunoo asked taking a bite out of his sandwich "bad" Jake said looking at Jay and Sunghoon with a disappointed face "HUH WHY IS IT BECAUSE OF US" Said Jay dramatically which Sunghoon nodded "It's not only our fault, I mean the other didn't wake you up too" Sunghoon said which is true but Jake didn't care.

"Ding" A notification popped up on Jake's phone while they are eating, He checked it and smiled and quickly replied the person back. The other boys was confused, His mood were bad a second ago and now his mood are good, Who is this person? The others thought.

"Who is that?" Heeseung asked while the others wait for his answer "Yoon" Said Jake still looking at the phone texting back "Yoon? Yoon who?" Ni-ki asked "Nugget girl" Jake response "Ahhh" Heeseung and Jungwon said at the same time.

"Who?" Ni-ki asked again, "The girl who recognized Jake from the makeup video" Jungwon said holding his laugh while the others started to burst into laughter remembering the video except Jay... He felt guilty, But in response Jake didn't say anything and continue to eat his meal while texting back, the others still laughing.

 He felt guilty, But in response Jake didn't say anything and continue to eat his meal while texting back, the others still laughing

And that's how Jake's day went~