It happened finally

Naruto was lying on the soft mattress of a pretty luxurious bed. Her face flushed, breath unsteady and legs apart. Her jumpsuit was untied revealing her neck and shoulders. And the hickeys that Sasuke had left on her before were all clearly visible.

She had her eyes closed and her heart was pounding more than it had ever pounded. She was about to squeeze in her legs but Sasuke's firm hands prevented her from doing that.

Sasuke was on top of Naruto, his face full of longing. His breath uneven and heart beating like crazy, the tightness in his pants had become obvious since he wasn't wearing the cloak anymore.

Apparently Gaara had prepared the best room for his very special guests and that's where these two currently were. And the both of them were just about ready to lose their virginity.

Sasuke started by stripping Naruto out of her clothes and then removed his own shirt. The now Naruto, who just had her panties on tried to cover up her nipples, that were perked up at the moment. But Sasuke stopped both her hands and took a good view of her full breasts.

" You're beautiful. "

He bent low and locked lips with his female comrade. The slow kiss turned passionate real quick as Naruto kissed back with just as much intensity. No one spoke, words weren't even needed. Sasuke was already exploring the insides of Naruto's mouth when he brought his hands below to squeeze on those bare plumps. Naruto let out a small gasp at that but soon she went back to kissing. Then, Sasuke started playing with her nipples.

The moment Naruto felt Sasuke's fingers rubbing and pinching against her nipples, she became unable to control her moans. " Sa-Sasuke..... "

Hearing his name being called out so affectionately by Naruto drove Sasuke crazy. He broke the kiss and went on to suck on her right nipple. He squeezed the right boob as he licked and sucked on it and kept playing with the other one as well.

Naruto had her head arched backwards as she held the strands of Sasuke's hair. This sensation was unbelievable and she had never experienced something like this before. Even the dream couldn't compare to this.

'What the hell is this.... It feels so damn good! This sensation is so much better than anything else... ' Naruto thought as she squeezed her eyes shut.

Before Naruto could get adjusted to the new feeling on her breasts, he felt a hand slid inside her already soaking panties. Her eyes widened and soon fell into complete ecstacy when Sasuke's hand started rubbing against her clit.

" Wow, Naru.. You're already this wet... "

" Sh-shut up teme..... You're hard too.... It's not just me.... "

" You.. " Sasuke knowingly moved his fingers a little harsh on her clit and pushed a finger in. Naruto let out a very loud moan at that and then she blushed knowing that Sasuke did that on purpose " Teme...  feels so good....."

He started bringing his finger in and out, slowly adding two more fingers. His mouth continued ravishing her upper parts as well.

" Sasuke.... I'm..... Sa-sasuke.... I'm gonna..... "

With a sudden jolt, Naruto's head jerked back as she came full force on his hand.

Sasuke pulled out his hand, that was covered in Naruto's cum. Then he raised his hand to his lips and licked the cum in a way too sexy way.

" Just as I thought, you're are the sweetest thing in the world ~ "

Naruto blushed and mumbled " Y-you ha-haven't come yet though...... "

Then she slowly got up into a sitting position. Then, she placed a sweet kiss on Sasuke's lips and smiled " Let me make you feel good as well "

Before Sasuke could say anything, Naruto had changed her position and was already unbuckling Sasuke's pants.

" Hey wait a sec... "

Too late for that. Naruto had already removed his pants and as soon as she pulled on his boxers, his rock hard dick springed up.

Naruto started at it for 2 full minutes just thinking how he was bigger than Naruto when she was a boy. " You're so big, Sasuke ~ "

Sasuke blushed and averted his gaze " It's the normal size,not a big deal.... "

'Yea right, say that on purpose to rile me up.. ' With a slight smirk on her face, she closed her eyes and licked his length.

Sasuke flinched lightly. The scene before him was something he wanted to see for so long. He grasped the sheets of the bed tightly as she went on licking the shaft to the tip. 

He let out a moan as she took him into her hot, wet and warm mouth, throwing his head back against the walls, his eyes following as she sucked him off, her tongue working wonders as she took him.  

And it was just the beginning. There was a lot more to come! 

(So guys, I'm extremely sorry, but I'm not much of a smut writer, in fact it's the first time for me writing smut....so, well, this part probably wasn't good... and I won't be showing the rest of the scenes in the plot... Sorry about that :( )