Prologue

[Chorus-crash site]

Everyone was on the ground unable to stand up due to the ship falling down from orbit, an Aqua armored soldier stood up as he then held his head and grunted, and a black with yellow tinted soldier woke up from what it seemed to be a concussion. As another blue soldier rose up and yawned like a child.

"Ugh, the hell just happened?" The soldier in black asked now looking at the remnants of the ship broken pieces and dead bodies.

"D'aww sh*t!" A random blue survivor yelled "and I was just getting to the good start!"

"Who's there!" The black soldier yelled, as the blue one noticed in shock he gasped as he ran to him

"Agent Washington?!" The soldier asked out loud, in Washington's confusion he nodded. The man in blue armor with white streaks then jumped up and down in excitement with yelling "wooo!"

"Who are you?" Washington asked as the blue armored soldier stopped and apologized

"The name's Edgar. Edgar Gates." He greeted as he raised his right hand waiting for a handshake to which Washington accepts

"Alright then Edgar. What the hell just happened?" Washington asked looking around the crashed ship

"Oh. The ship crashed sir." Edgar replied to which Washington gave a deadpanned stare

"I already know that," Washington said angrily "you know what never mind." He then sighed knowing he might have something to do with the crash.

"Dude got the craziest dream I was in some place, then I saw a chick with some weird weapon, and the moon was broken." The Aqua soldier explained Waking up from his sleep he then noticed Edgar talking with Washington about contacting someone and call for sos "oh hey you got a new recruit?"

"What?" Washington questioned as Edgar gasped

"I'm a new recruit?!" Edgar asked surprised

"Uhh, sure." Washington said as Edgar begin to repeatedly say "yes."

"Sweet." Tucker said as he then sighed "the names tucker."

"Edgar Gates." He reintroduced himself

"let's just hope you ain't like the other guy." Tucker said

"Uhh who?" Edgar asked then suddenly a soldier with the same color as him woke up, startling him in the process "dear lord."

"*gasp* agent Washingtub!" He said as he then looked at Edgar "oh hello who are you?"

"Uhm the names Edgar Gates." He reintroduced again as he sighed "this is gonna take a long time."

[to the reds]

"Dagnabbit!" A red soldier exclaimed as he then punched the ground hard that it broke "the blues backstabbed us again! damn dirty blues I knew they shouldn't be trusted! Dammit!"

"Uhh right, yeah the blues did it." An orange soldier nervously said as he tried to leave but was grabbed hold by a maroon soldier, he whispered "dammit." To himself

"Uhh Sarge should we ask the blues if they did do it?" The maroon asked as the red soldier named Sarge then looked at him

"Kiss-ass." The orange said to the maroon