Chapter 007

Nightmares & Trauma

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
Shorter chapter ;3
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
WARNING:
Gore
Foul Language
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
The Maze Runner - Waiting In The Rain 🎵
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

__________________________________________

"Good job, Y/n."

A tear trickles down your face as you see Gally on the other side of the glass. Drowned in water.

He watched you. Stand there. And kill him. Ava stands beside you, proud of you. Now you have to send someone else into the Maze for the month.

Him.

"That's the final component for the eighth Griever, correct?" Ava asks you.

You turn around to face her, shocked and in horror. Griever?

You look down in your hands to see that you're holding something. It's squishy. Red. Like a brain. In it is a metal piece. With the letter '8' placed on the side in the monitor. The piece is entrapped with guts of blood and gush.

You lift your head up to see Ava gone. Spinning around, and yet nobody is there. Nobody in the facility. It's empty. Rundown. But empty.

"AVA!?" Your voice echoes out, bouncing off the metal walls yet no response can be heard.

Except for a shriek which you recognize well. You feel chills go down your spine. Your head shoots up to see the Griever. It dribbles down in goo, its stomach missing and dripping of the component it's supposed to have.

It shrieks out again, lifting its legs up and slamming down on your body with the sharp pointers it balances on.