Arcade

Third person's POV
It was fine afternoon for Sana, but she easily gets bored. So she thought, "Aha! Maybe Momo can accompany me going to the mall" She exclaimed excitedly and dialed Momo's number.

'Hello Sana?'

"MOMORING!"

'Why are you shouting bitch I'm not deaf.'

"Sorry~ So, I was saying maybe you could accompany me at the mall? I'm going to treat you don't worry!"

'As much as I want to accompany you at the mall, I can't sattang. I have a date with Tzuyu, sorry.'

"Oh is that so? Okay then, maybe next time along with Nayeon and Jihyo. Next time is your treat, alright?"

'Sure! I gotta go now Sana, have fun at the mall!'

"Okay bye, enjoy your date with Tzuyu!"

With that Sana ended the call.

Sana go upstairs to take a bath and get her sling bag and put a light make-up, then she's ready to go.

She got out of her apartment and wait for a cab to pass by.

Dahyun's POV
"Chaengie~ Do you wanna go to the mall with me?" I asked Chaeyoung who's currently playing her Nintendo switch.

"No thanks unnie, I'm good here." Chaeyoung said and continued playing.

"Okay, do you want anything for dinner? I'll cook" She paused the game and look up at me and said, "Sure unnie, some Kimchi will do thanks!"

"I'm going now Chaeng take care of our house!" I shouted at Chaeyoung because I am already outside our gate.

At the Mall
Third person's POV

Sana is at the arcade because she's thinking it's been a while since she last played at the arcade.

For Dahyun, she thinks it is more fun to do arcade first before eating.

The two we're done buying the tokens, just enough for themselves.

Sana tried the basketball hoops first even though she can't shoot even jusg one ball.

Little did she know, someone was watching her, smiling, and giggling everytime that Sana is going to throw the ball. The girl went closer to her and said, "Do it like this." She held Sana's hands and position it on the ball, aiming the hoop, and then the girl said, "Now throw the ball straight to the hoop." Sana did throw the ball and to her luck, the ball shoot into the hoop.

At first Sana was startled of course, but vanished after she heard the girl's voice. 'It's soothing.' she thought.

She jumped in happiness, and didn't realize what she's doing. Until the girl who taught her chuckled. That is when she realized what she was doing so she stopped.

"Oh my! I'm sorry that was very inappropriate of me, I'm sorry and thank you for helping me to shoot the ball!" Sana bowed and apologize for her behavior and smiled because of the stranger.

"It's okay miss, no biggie! You're cute though." Once again the stranger chuckled.

"My name is Sana. Sana Minatozaki." Sana smiled and extended her hand to the girl.

"Dahyun. Kim Dahyun." Dahyun smiled and accepted Sana's hand to shake it.

"Are you alone? Maybe we could uh h-hang  out?" Dahyun looked away, red ears and face, scratching her nape that is not itchy at all, and smiling shyly at nohting. Because she couldn't look straight in Sana's brown orbs she's afraid.

'I might get lost in no time if I continue looking into your eyes.'

Sana chuckled that grew Dahyun's confusion. She tilted her head and said, "Why are you laughing?" confusion still visible in her face.

"Because you're being shy all of a sudden, a minute ago you were brave to teach me how to shoot that ball AND you even called me cute."

"It's--" Dahyun was cut off on what she was about to say when Sana spoke again.

"It's okay Dahyun, we can hang out like right now!" Sana exclaimed and let out a wide grin.

"Let's go eat?" Dahyun suggested and Sana immediately agreed and clung onto Dahyun's arm.

Dahyun won't complain though, she love the girl's affection towards her even though she just met her. And even interfere to her game a while ago.

"Let's keep in touch Dahyun-ah." Sana said to Dahyun.

"Sure and let's get to know each other more and let's get married!" Dahyun answered and laughed.

Sana just stared at her smiling and thought,

'I hope this is the happiness that my mom is talking about.'

=========================
sorry for the long wait!(: