Part 20 (Behind All This)

Text was- Today's yours and your girlfriend's last day.... Park....

Save if you can....

Unknown~

Y/N POV:

I woke up as Jimin was shouting early in the morning near my ears. I opened my eyes to see him worried, staring at his phone and I sat up rubbing my eyes and yawning. 

You - What happened Jimin ?

He looked at me and hesitated a bit before speaking anything but anger was also visible in his eyes.

Jimin - You remember when someone was standing in front of our mansion...... I was suspicious of him .... I think he's the one who texted me.....

He showed me the text and I was scared too..... who can msg this to Jimin.... most feared mafia of world....

You - Do you think it can be your men.. ?

Jimin - From when did they got this much courage but let's see......

He said and got out of the room calling Yoongi Hyung ...... I also went behind his to see how he works....

Jimin - Hyung ! See this message... we need to find who's he or she.... ?

Yoongi Hyung saw the message with his half eyes open and nodded but this time Jimin followed him.... they went in the hallway opening a room.... It was dark but looked like a hacking room with tons of computers and accessories..

Suga Hyung yawned and took the phone from Jimin's hand connecting it to some wire and a green screen poped up

Suga Hyung yawned and took the phone from Jimin's hand connecting it to some wire and a green screen poped up. He did rest which I didn't understood..... but said

Suga - We have to leave for office the location is near us somewhere..... We'll handle him from office as if he's behind you then he'll come there for sure....

Jimin - But what if he tries to harm her...

Jimin said pointing at me for which Suga Hyung thought something and then answered smirking

Suga - Then I've a mind blowing plan.....

Jimin - Ok Hyung then we should leave....

They both said and nodded to each other telling me to not to go out of the mansion to which I agreed and they left with Suga Hyung's driver....

I was thinking who it must be and was just worried about Jimin's safety as now he was in the office what if.... no no no! Nothing will happen....

Busy in my thoughts I started doing my work in house.... I cleaned the room and hall.... I was going to kitchen but suddenly John came to me 

John - Ma'am Boss asked me to pick you from home and come to his office right now. He said there's danger...

you - O..ok but can I .... leave it I'm coming...

I was more worried now as Jimin sent a danger message but why he didn't came... ? Maybe he's busy tracking that man... Well I dressed informally and went with John.... 

But he took some strange way as I've seen Jimin's office and it was on another way. Oh I remember today they went to Suga Hyung's office so it might be on other way....

After sometime we reached. It was very strange site, I couldn't find anyone around....

You - John where's everyone.. ?

John - Soon everyone will be in hell.

He said smirking and took out a syringe from his pocket. I widened my eyes realizing it him behind all this. I started taking my steps back in attempt to run but the moment I turned around I felt pain in my neck and dizziness came.....

Jimin's POV:

Jimin - Do you think Hyung it'll work ?

Suga - Just call Jungkook ! And trust me. He'll-

Suga Hyung couldn't complete his sentence as my phone rang. Caller ID showed John's name.... I picked it up...

OTP

John - Boss do you love Y/N ?

Jimin - What the hell are you talking John I really have-

John - Oh Shut up Park ! If you love her just come to the texted address before I kill her mercilessly ...... Like you killed Joong....

Jimin - So you were behind all this you bastard...

John - Control Park what if something happens to Y/N because of your language....

Jimin - Don't touch her John I'm coming...

Call Hung 

I was so angry for not realizing someone took Y/N from mansion and I was so careless.... I looked as Suga Hyung he gave me a head nod and I went out of the building already finding a car there.... that man .... he's also my man .... what on the earth is going on. I'll fucking kill them both. 

I angrily went inside the car finding the man smirking staring in the rear view mirror... Only god know how badly I wanted to rip off that smirk off his face.... Soon we were on the location...

I clenched my fists when I saw Y/N tied on the chair with John standing behind her with his disgusting smirk playing with a gun

I clenched my fists when I saw Y/N tied on the chair with John standing behind her with his disgusting smirk playing with a gun... seeing me he did a gesture and a total of 17 men came from behind the wall. I wasn't shocked as I can handle them..... I was sure...

John - Do you know Park how much pain is felt in heart when the person you loves the most dies in front   of you...... No you don't ...... But you'll surely know now..... Boys get to your work....

He said and they started coming towards me armed....

________________________________________________________________________________That's guys ....

Please support, follow, vote.

Thank You and Love you all...💜💜💜