𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

"Kamitani? You're spacing out, are you okay?"

"Okay."

"Huh?" she looked at the boy confused, wondering what was going on in his mind. "Hm?" Kamitani turned to her then turned back towards the front of the class as her and Kashima gave him an odd look.

"Are you feeling well?"

"Okay." Y/n and Kashima both saw Kamitani space out. It was very unusual, very, like out of the ordinary, like so un-Kamitani. "Kamitani?" Y/n waved her hand in his face, trying to get his attention as he quickly stood up. "I'm going to practice."

"Class just started!" Kashima quickly grabbed his arm, pulling him back in the class. "Oh." Kamitani said, sighing as he felt hot, his palms started to get sweaty, wondering why.

"It's really hot in here.." Kamitani mumbled. "It's cold." Y/n said, laughing a bit as Kashima nodded. "Really cold." Kashima hugged himself.

'Maybe I just ran too fast.' Kamitani thought, trying to understand the feeling that was going through his body. All he knew was that he was struck by cupid's arrow a bit too hard. 'Did cupid get me sick?'

'But cupid was L/n?' his head shot up, looking at the h/c haired girl as she wondered what he was thinking. "I think this is your fault." he said, surprising the two. "Huh?" Y/n blankly stared at him, trying to figure out what he meant.

"Cupid, you L/n, you got me sick."

'Oh so he can realize when girls like other guys but he can't realize that he likes Y/n? So dense Kamitani..' Kashima thought, shaking his head as he had a small smile on his face.

"I'm just a tiny bit confused on what you mean Kamitani." Y/n said, watching Kamitani point to his heart. "I think you're making my heart race or something—" he was immediately stopped as Kashima quickly placed his hand over Kamitani's mouth.

"You like me Kamitani?" Y/n asked, laughing as Kamitani quickly shook his head, moving Kashima's hand away. "No I don't think I like you."

"Aw, that kinda sucks. Kinda wish I had a guy who almost all the girls want to like me." Y/n pretended to sulk, almost letting out another laugh as Kashima tried to figure out what to do.

"Anyways, you're probably just feeling nervous!" Kashima said. "I don't get nervous." Kamitani looked at him. "Then how would you know you're not nervous if you never felt nervous?" Y/n asked Kamitani as he shrugged.

'Kamitani..you're really dense.'

———

"Taka stop running too fast!" Y/n chased the smaller boy around the club room. "I want my sword! Give me my sword!" Taka said as Y/n stopped. "It's in your hand..I thought we were playing tag."

"Oh." Taka look at his hand, seeing his sword before he sat down with Y/n. "Don't tell anyone I said this but he said your name in his sleep." Take whispered to Y/n as she looked at him confused. "Hayato?"

"Yup! He was like "Y/n..please marry me." Y/n knew Taka was exaggerating but let it be. "He must like me a lot then." Y/n said, ruffling Taka's hair as he nodded. "He really does! It's kinda weird!"

'I can't tell of he's joking or not!' Y/n thought, hearing the club door open as the two looked up to see Kashima and Kamitani walking inside. "Don't say a word okay!" Taka said to her as she nodded.

"Say what?" Kashima asked her as Y/n shrugged. "Who knows?" she said, smiling before she stood up and took Kirin in her arms. "Who wants to go outside? It's pretty warm Usaida, do you mind?"

"Yeah, I could stretch my legs." Usaida said, standing up as he took Midori in his arms while the rest of them went towards the cart to go outside. "You guys coming as well?" Y/n asked the two boys as they nodded.

"Alright, let's go!" Y/n lead the way as they all followed her outside the school building. "Where are we going Y/n?" Kashima asked, catching her smile as she pointed towards the kitten sitting down next to the bench.

The kids eyes glowed, looking at the cute animal as they all wanted to pet it. "This is uh I don't know his name but he's a stray, he's really nice." she said. "He's the one that walks with us home!" Taka added as she nodded, Kamitani trying to remember any cat that was with them.

"Oh there's also this dog that was really cute!" she started to ramble off as all the kids listened to her while Kamitani had his eyes on her, trying to figure out why his heart was racing. The feeling was very unknown to him, different from how he felt when he played baseball.

He wasn't dense when there were other girls who liked him, he found it obvious to tell if a girl likes a boy but apparently he's too dense to figure out if he likes the girl he knew since he was a kid.

Very dense.

Sometimes.

'Do I actually like her? Like.. like her?'

_