34

I can run really fast. If I actually manage to pee next time I'll also jump out of the window. Except I could die since they took the gun away from me.

Dolorez kept taking glances at me then typing something into his phone. He was probably writing shit about the colour of my eyes.

My eyes are pretty to be fair. But only in the light. I also missed my therapist appointments. I hope Roman called me in sick.

Also Alex is so off. What in the world was that. He punched me and then tells me all the deats. Right anyways.

I haven't eaten ever since I came here. I've been here for a week straight and I'm at my breaking point. I'm literally gonna break down. I've never wanted food this bad. The only thing I've gotten is water.

And it's warm.

I'm basically invincible  I'm living off of water. That's pretty cool if you ask me. Roman wouldn't agree though.

Weirdo.

"Sofia."

"Hm?"

"I don't need you anymore."

"So I can leave?"

"No stupid."

"What?"

"I'm going to kill you."

"What?!"

ఌ ఌ ఌ

𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I'm going to drive. No. Yes I'm gonna drive. I've been in the house for 5 days now trying to find Sofia. She hasn't messaged me. I ran down stairs grabbing the keys to my car and a cigarette.

I've been smoking more then usual since I don't have someone tell tell me what to do. Most of the time I won't miss it but if it's Sofia she could tell me to stop living and I would.

I lit the cigarette while getting in the car and I put it into my mouth. Should I leave Chicago? No. I cant. What if she shows up. She won't but god knows what Dolorez is like.

I drove around making sure to keep my windows open. I want to kill someone. I'm bored.

I drove to the base and walked inside sitting on the circle chair around the big tree. Renee, Dalia, Maya, Samuel, Sebastian, Akio and azrael were all sitting there too.

"Where's Sof " Maya said furrowing her brows.

"Gone."

"Did you do something?" Samuel said quietly.

"No."

"I'm finding that hard to believe." Renee said touching my shoulder.

"Don't touch me." I said brushing her arm off me.

"Dolorez took her."

"What?!" Dalia shrieked

"Shut up." I said clenching my jaw.

"Bro I'm feeling the same way. Chill out I'll find her." I said. People are infuriating.

"Have you been sleeping?" Dalia said.

"No."

"Sleep."

"No."

"Why."

"Because I need to think."

"Think in the mornings."

"No."