⁺    ˚𝑫𝒂𝒚 3

⋆ ---––——––------––——––--- ⋆

"No."

Y/N hides her face because of the frustration mixed with embarrassment for Sanzu after he melted all his marshmallows in front of the other kids that are sharing with their bonfire, if he didn't melt it, it will end up getting burned.

"If the kids do it perfectly, then why can't you, Mister 'I can do everything'?"

"I'm trying," He said, taking another mallow from Y/N's pack because he ran out of his. "For sure I can do this if it's on the stove."

"Just accept that you can't do it."

"Whatever woman."

The chill in the breeze, the sound of the waves, a bonfire under a million stars with your significant other while talking about all the memories you've made together. What's more romantic about that is what Sanzu can't think of.

The time at night runs fast even for Sanzu to notice that she's already sleeping while leaning on him, Sanzu looks at her before picking up the other blanket to cover her with it and carry her to their room. Laying her carefully to their bed before he laid beside her to sleep, admiring her before he closed his eyes.

Sleeping is not always bad...

...When you wake up, by my side.

⋆ ---––——––------––——––--- ⋆

"Yes, we're here!" Y/N exclaimed when they arrived at Itsukushima Shrine. "Haru, look, it's high tide!"

Sanzu smiled at her, knowing today would be high tide and that's the reason this place is the first place they visit. The whole place, especially the A Torii Gate, looks like it's floating in the water.

Y/N holds Sanzu's hands and starts to purify themselves first before walking around the place, Sanzu following and enjoying seeing her doing what she likes freely as she wants.

"What are you praying for?" Sanzu asked her, she's been praying for a couple of minutes. "You look too serious."

"I was praying for us, how about you?" She looks at him with smile.

"I already have the one I prayed for." He kissed her. "and I just kissed her."

Y/N looks down, hiding her flustered face, and continues her prayer with Sanzu by her side, looks proud of what he did because Y/N can't fight back and curse him for they are in a shrine where people used to worship not just because the place is famous for its view. When she finishes praying, Y/N goes to the water.

"I'm going now."

The water is not that high yet, only reaching her ankles. She removes her shoes and starts walking through the A Torii Gate, Sanzu follows her, knowing he can't stop her.