5 | t r i p l e t s n i g h t

"Oh, you all were here too? Since when?"

Days passed, and today was finally 3rd August, the day festival will hold. And Y/N was throwing tantrums because no one was allowing her to go to the festival :(

"You know that I can just paint my hair and leave the room like a visitor after you leave, or I can borrow a nurse's clothes? Maybe I can jump from the window too. Or I can climb to the roof by the help of windows and when I reach the roof, I can use stairs like a normal person and no one would suspect me."

"Y/N, sis, I think you forgot that we are staying here, with you."

"We already taught about the possibilities of what you might do. And it has been so long since we had our last 'Triplets Night ', so we're thinking about bringing some games to here."

"We literally had 'Triplets Night' two weeks ago- but I'm not complaining."

"Thought so."

"But you guys can go to the festival if you want, I don't want to hold you back..."

"You think that being at festival will be better than being with you? Of course no."

"So choose the game and let the night begin!"

Monopoly, Uno, Risk and more, they had been playing games for more than 3 hours. They were laughing and joking all the time.

"Do you want to watch comedy movies?" Nahoya asked as he was looking through the channels.