Foreword

♥️♥️♥️

Hey! Thanks for clicking on my story. Just a couple words before we jump into it...

Warning
This book is about a relationship two guys if that makes you uncomfortable in any way- it's probably best for you don't read it.
This book also contains mentions of alcohol and drug usage, mental health and self-harm, plus usage of homophobic slurs.
Throughout the book there will be mild details of sexual activities. There will only be two or three chapters containing detailed scenes, which you can skip past as they won't necessarily add to the story line.
This book is not really suitable for anyone under the age of 16, but I acknowledge that this will be a lot you reading this. I'm not here to tell you what you can or can't read, so instead of putting an age rating on it I will simply say reader discretion advised.
Probably don't read any of this in front of your parents. 💗

Throughout this book I will be switching back and forth between character point of views as I feel this helps to give the reader a better understanding of the story. To make it clear who's perspective it is I'll write the character's name at the beginning of the chapter.

Disclaimer
I've spent many months writing this book and it is all completely my own work. Although set in England the story takes place in a made up borough in London. Any links between characters outside this story and any other works are completely coincidental. And so I ask that none of my work is stolen.

Finally, please remember guys that's character development exists. So if one of my character says or does something stupid, please just bear with them <3
It will all make sense in the end. ;)

Thank you for reading! Hope you enjoy. <3

"The course of true love never did run smooth."
- A Midsummer Night's Dream, William Shakespeare

"- A Midsummer Night's Dream, William Shakespeare