✰ ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ʜɪɢʜꜱ ✰

Warnings: language, drugs, and depression
Recommendations: dark mode, Play the song while reading!!

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚: GO STREAM EMOTIONAL HIGHS!

*sorry for spelling errors*

———-

"I'M LEAVING" I yell at vinnie. "LEAVE I DONT FUCKING CARE ANYMORE" he snaps back. "ALL I DID WAS TAKE HER OUT TO EAT" he yells trowing stuff across the room. "THATS THE FUCKING PROBLEM, YOU HAVE A FUCKING GIRLFRIEND. ARE YOU BLIND" I yell with tears running down my cheeks. "ALL YOU DO IS COMPLAIN, THATS WHY I NEVER LOVED YOU" He yells smashing another item. "Y-y-you never loved me? wow." I say with my voice cracking. "Y/n I didn't mean-" he says but I cut him off. "You piece of shit, Goodbye Vincent." I say taking off my promise ring and grabbing my bags.

———-

"Y/n" he shouts realizing what he just said. I cried as I put my clothes in the car. Vinnie came up to my car and tried to apologize. I whined up my window and drove off.

———

Vinnies Pov

I lost her, I lost the love of my life. She was my everything. I fucked up bad. She's never gonna forgive me, I'm such a fucking idiot. I walk in side and go in me and y/n's shared room. I call her phone over a billon times, and she doesn't answer. I pick up the promise ring she sat on the bed. I start to cry knowing that all of this is my fault. I screamed and trowed things around as anger builded inside me. I pick up our picture frame of us, and cried with my hands on my head.

————

I began my walk to the garage to do some drugs. I had some pills and stuff, so I pulled them out to get high. Y/n hated when I consumed this shit, Bc last time I did I was in the worst state of my life, I even almost overdosed one time. But she was the reason I didn't, she was the one who helped me stop. She was the reason I never did it again. After I finished I walk in the house and skipped showering. I go straight to bed, I wasn't in the mood for shit.

Y/n's POV

I drive around trying to figure out where to go, and finally decide to go to my moms house. I walk to the door, and ring the door bell. "Hi babyyyy!" She says smiling bringing me into a hug. The thought of earlier runs through my head, which makes me break down in my moms arms. "Sweetheart what happened?" She says concerned. "Vinnie" that was the only thing I could get out my mouth without crying.

———-

"I'm gonna kill him" my mom says grabbing her keys. "No mom please, I'll be okay" I say conforming her. "No stuff like this you can't run away from my love." My mom angrily said, trying to push me away. "Mom please, I got this, just give me time" I begged. It took me a minute but she eventually gave in. "God fine y/n, you know I just can't stand to see you get hurt" she sighed. "I' know mom, but I promise I got this" I said hugging her tightly. After explaining to my mom what happened and everything, she comforted me and made us some tea. She's always been there for me. Especially ever since my father died. It had began to get dark, so I walked up to my childhood room. I sit my bags down, then take a shower and go to sleep trying to think of the positive things in my life.

———
A week has passed ever since me and Vinnies argument. I check my phone after ghosting everyone. I have missed calls from vinnie on the day of the argument. And a message from my best friend and manager. I go downstairs and eat some breakfast. And get my keys to my car, I've built the courage to go back to me and Vinnies apartment to get the rest of my stuff.

———
I arrived at the apartment and walk to the front door. I unlock the door with my key and walk inside. As soon as I enter I inhaled strong drugs and alcohol. I start to worry as I walk into me and Vinnies room. Then their he was there, laid out. His eyes were red and he looked so weak. "Vinnie" I say with tears in my eyes. "He opens his eyes a tad and looks at me. "Vinnie what happened" I say moving his hair out his face. He smelt horrible and looked a mess. "Y/n?" He says trying to get up. "No stay down, I'm here" I say letting some tears slip. "I'm sorry y/n" he starts crying. "Vinnie it's okay, I'm here for you" I say rubbing his arms. "I didn't wanna do it" he says crying on my shoulder. "I know, it's gonna be okay. I'm here and I'm gonna help you."

The end!

———

Niya speaks!
This took so long to write😭
Do you guys want a part 2? Just lmk
And don't forget to stream emotional highs!
Ilyyyy🖤

Words: 869