Part 7

Tuesday 28th 6:54pm

Tori and Jade were watching The Scissoring while sitting on Tori's bed. Jade commented on every single detail in the movie and sometimes even paused it to explain something to Tori, which she found sweet, she wasn't used to seeing this side of Jade. At one point Jade stopped talking since a jump scare was coming and she wanted Tori to be scared for her own amusement. Once the jumpscare hit Tori flinched and grabbed on to Jade as a reflex, she didn't push Tori away, instead she moved closer to her.

Thunder could be heard every once in a while, which Tori didn't like so to make her feel less scared she cuddled up closer to Jade. She didn't care about what Jade thought of her anymore she just wanted to be with her.

Jade blushed everytime Tori moved closer to her, she was also too nervous to move and stopped commenting on as many details as she wanted to since she didn't want Tori to move away from her. At one point the thunder was so loud that even Jade held on to Tori, neither one of them wanted to let go.

Tori finally got up once the movie ended, she sat up right and started putting another movie. "Since you got to pick one i also get to pick one." Tori said looking back at Jade and smirking. Jade smiled at her and Tori went back into Jades arms. Tori picked My Neighbour Totoro, she watched this movie a lot as a kid.

At one point during the movie Jade was going to comment on how wierd the design for the Totoro was but when she looked at Tori she saw that she had fallen asleep. Jade was also tired so she stretched out her arm, carefully so she wouldn't wake Tori up, closed the laptop and put it aside.

Jade pulled the blanket that they had on their legs on top of them and cuddled closer to Tori, she fell alseep with Tori in her arms.