Chapter 8

⚠️Tw puke and stuff⚠️

(I promised you Parrlyn so here, take it)

Anne's pov-

I wake up in Cathy's bedroom, on a small sofa she has in there. It's quite comfy.

Cathy-Oh, you're awake. Morning princess.

She says and kisses me on the forehead.

Anne-Why am I on your sofa?

Cathy giggles.

Cathy-Don't you remember?

I shake my head and Cathy sits on the end of the sofa.

Cathy-Well, You were sleeping in my bed but then you woke me up and sleep walked over to the sofa and shouted "YES THE COLD" and went straight back to sleep.

Cathy-Don't be embarrassed of something you can't control.

Cathy was so cute. I get up and go to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I walk back into Cathy's room and see her getting changed.

My face blushed.

Cathy-Hah baby why are you blushing, it's not like you haven't seen me naked before.

I giggle and pick out some of Cathy's clothes. She's ok with it, obviously or I would be dead right now.

I get changed and walk into the living room with Cathy where I see Kat throwing up in a bin, Anna patting her back, Jane hadn't woken up yet so Cathy and I went upstairs to make sure she didn't.

I have a VERY big phobia of vomit. If someone even gags I start crying and it's something I can't control.
(Totally not based off of me irl 😔)

Anna's pov-

Kat had eating something and it clearly hadn't settled well in her stomach.

Kat was crying and throwing up at the same time and I was sat next to her occasionally kissing her forehead and telling her that everything is fine.

After around 15 minutes of constant vomiting Kat had stopped. Although she was having a massive break down, constantly apologising and mascara running down her face. It wasn't her fault her stomach decided to reject its food today.

Anne's pov-

I'm in Cathy's room, crying in a corner. I feel terrible for crying because I'm not the one with a stomach bug but I can't control my phobia.

Cathy is kissing me and she pulls me onto her lap and grabs me a stuffed animal from her bed. She has loads of them.

I'm snuggled into Cathy's lap and I suddenly feel my eyes get heavy and droop and the next thing I know I'm asleep.

Cathy's pov-

I can hear the change in Anne's breathing that signifies she's asleep. I'm sat on the floor so I gently lift Anne up and tuck her into my bed. I sit on the end of the bed reading.

After 20 minutes I walk downstairs where I see Kat crying still and Anna struggling to calm her down. I hear Jane shuffling upstairs so I have to stop her from going down.

Jane couldn't stand vomit at all because of her past life. (Search it up) It made her have a massive mental break down.

Cathy-Kat do you want me to get you a stuffed animal?

I see Kat's head nod and I run up the stairs. Since Jane's been depressed I've taken on her role as the mother figure. Kat still looks up to Jane as she has done for at least 3 years.

I grab a pink stuffed animal from my mountain of them on my bed and give it to Kat. I sit next to her and rub her back. Eventually Kat falls asleep with her head in Anna's lap. Anna then carries Kat up to her room.

Catherine walks down and I'm the only person she might consider have a conversation with, I think she's depressed but she doesn't want help. She says if she gets help then she's weak which is not true at all.

Catherine-Finally that's over.

I just stare at her. It wasn't Kats fault. I hear footsteps and I guess Catherine does to so she goes back upstairs. I see Anna walking down the stairs.

Cathy-Kat asleep?

Anna nods.

Anna-Is Anne asleep?

I nod as well.

Cathy-I feel so bad for both of them and then poor Jane.

Anna-Yeah, I mean Kat is throwing up, we think it's because of something she ate. And then Anne has that fear of puke and then Jane has depression. This family is a nightmare.

I nod in agreement. Then I hear more footsteps and see Anne shuffling down the stairs with the teddy I gave her.

Cathy-Hi baby

Anne sits on my lap on the couch and snuggles into me.

Cathy-What?

I say and smile. Anne is really affectionate which means she's just woken up.

Anne-Snuggles

She says and then rests her head in the crook of my neck. Anna giggles.

Anna-Aww, you two are so cute.

After a few minutes I hear Anne's breathing change and I know she's asleep.

Cathy-I feel bad for Jane. Yanno with her depression and stuff. Catherine has depression as well, she just doesn't want help.

Anna nods.

Anna-I feel bad for keeping this from Anne and Kat but they are literally just 4 year olds. Well, not really, but they act like it.

Cathy-Yeah, I just don't want Anne and Kat to get too upset, they are really sensitive. 

Anna-I might ask Jane if we can tell them because Kat is getting really worried.

Cathy-Same with Anne, she keeps asking why Jane seems so sad.

Just as we were talking Jane comes downstairs.

Jane-Hi

She says.

Anna-Hi

Cathy-I'll go put Anne back to bed, she didn't get much sleep last night.

The other two nod and I nudge Anne awake.

Cathy-Anne darling....Annie wake up....

Eventually she wakes up enough to get off my lap, then I carry her up to my room because she says she sleeps better in there. I kiss her forehead and go to Anna's room just to check on Kat. She's still asleep which is good.

I walk downstairs.

Anna-Oh yeah Jane....can we tell the girls about your...depression?

Jane sighs.

Jane-As long as they don't pester me I guess so, It's better that they know.

I nod and Anna does the same.

After 20 minutes I hear two sets of footsteps.

(Words:1163)