Chapter 4 ( Camille POV)

"Can I kiss you?" He asked. Red face he looked down. I sat there awestruck. He wants to kiss me... He wants to kiss me! My head started to spin.
"I'm so sorry..... Stupid..... Never.......sorry...." He started to blab on but I wasn't paying attention. I looked at him halfway through the sentence and without thinking I crashed my lips on to his. Our lips moved in sync and it seemed like fireworks were exploding. I pulled away.
"Sorry... You just wouldn't shut up." I stamered . I looked at my lap and smiled at the thought our our explosive first kiss.
"No don't be..it was...it was great." He said with joy recollecting the kiss.
"So...." I said.
"So... You want to order a pizza or something?" He asked and my heart started to pound.
"Umm I think I'm just gonna go home if that's okay." This turned to be really awkward.
"Sure that's fine.. Do you want a ride?" He finished and Rydel just walked in the room.
"Hey guys whats up?" She said looking to and fro between us.
"Camille came over to tutor me in French." Riker said."and then I offered her a ride home."
"I can give her a ride home Riker. " said Rydel. Thank god this was really weird. I really like Riker and I don't want to ruin anything between us.
"Ya anyways I wanted to talk to you anyways. Goodnight Riker...see you tomorrow." I said. I quickly packed up avoiding eye contact with him. He sat there looking embarrassed and upset but cute all at the same time. When Rydel and I got in the car I sunk into the passangers seat a sighed heavily.
"What's wrong Camille?" Rydel asked looking worried.
"Riker and I kissed..." I said trailing off. I looked up and saw an angry Rydel.
"I'm gonna kill him. I'm gonna kill him so bad. God he's so stupid." She said fuming. Why is she so upset? Rydel and I sat in silence the rest of the way home. She occasionally muttered stuff like "Riker...kill....stupid ass boy."
I got out of the car outside my house and thanked her and walked into my house. I got ready for bed and sat there thinking about Riker and me kissing and eventually drifted of to sleep.