Chapter 1: Brief History of the Pokemon World + The 7 Deadly Sins

So I Bet None Of You Expected This From Me. . . XD

So I'm gonna be perfectly honest, THIS Idea was gonna be my very first story on Wattpad until the last minute idea of "The Betrayed One Makes A Comeback" Came up.

So A Little A/N Before This Chapter Begins.

~ This Isn't gonna be one of those cross over stories where it's like Meliodas (From the Seven Deadly Sins Anime) And Ash Meet One Another, No. I Just happen to like the concept of the 7 Deadly Sins and Decided it would be cool if an Ash Betrayed Story had this.

~ This will be my "2nd" (Technically 3rd) Book on Wattpad, though I am still probably as bad as describing certain things that will happen so I do ask for you to bare with me here.

~ Ash's Age in this one will be 15 before getting betrayed, Why? Because this is (Most likely) going to be a shipping story. Which shipping? Dunno, don't ask.

I Believe That's All I Have To Say Actually, If I need to add anything else I'll just add it in the Next Chapter.

Disclaimer: I Don't Own Pokemon And The Seven Deadly Sins, Nor The Concept Of The Seven Deadly Sins (Or SDS For Short)

Speech = Normal Text
Pokemon Speech = Normal Text
Thought = (Normal Text)
Aura/Telepathy = 'Normal Text'
Author Notes = Bold Letters
_____________________________________________

In This World, There are these creatures called "Pokemon." Before Arceus would make life to humans, other Pokemon, and even her own children, These creatures would usually either play with one another, help each other survive, battle each other for fun or to test their strength, or the worst: hunt each other for food.

However, one day, there was a Giant Aurorus running to the top of some Very Tall Icy Mountains with an Amaura on its back. The Amaura had scratches everywhere on its body while it was losing alot of blood from the scratches. She had obtained these scratches from some wild Kabutops', Rampardos', and Tyrantrums and the poor Amaura had been their first victim to be their food.

She tried to run away from them but it was all in vain as they all caught up to her and started damaging her. They would have kept going if it wasn't for the Giant Aurorus scaring them off. Your probably wondering. . .

(A/N: Or Not)

. . . "Why is the Giant Aurorus Helping the Amaura?" And the reason behind that is because The Giant Aurorus is the Amaura's Big Sister.

(A/N: You All thought I was gonna say mother huh..? Nope!)

Once she got on top of the Icy Mountains, The Aurorus put her sister down and went to go don't something to stop the bleeding.

She was lucky that she had saved some leaves she was gonna eat later, she quickly grabbed the leaves and went towards her little sister. . .

(A/N: Wow 3 Of These Back To Back To Back Huh. . . Ok but seriously, I wanna say this. Aurorus is Apperently bassed off a Archaeopteryx and they only eat. . .

~ small reptiles
~ amphibians
~ mammals
~ and insects.

So I know that Leaves wouldn't make sense here but I can sorta see theme eating them. Let me know if you can see that too or if it's just me. Anyways, back to the story.)