Chapter 2: A Trip Down Memory Lane

Hello Everybody! So Before We Get Into The A/N's Of this chapter (That is if I have any.) I Just Wanna Say Thank You For Showing Your Support For The 1st Chapter. . .

Even If It Was One Person Who Upvoted The Chapter 😂. (Edit: Now it's 7 who Upvoted)

Special Shoutouts to CarsenNight Though, Since he was quite literally the 1st motha fucka to get to the story without me even needing to post it in my conversations panel, page thing. Respect to you man.

Anyways, I believe that's all I have to say. . .

Disclaimer: I Don't Own Pokemon And The Seven Deadly Sins, Nor The Concept Of The Seven Deadly Sins (Or SDS For Short)

Speech = Normal Text
Pokemon Speech = Normal Text
Thought = (Normal Text)
Aura/Telepathy = 'Normal Text'
Author Notes = Bold Letters
_____________________________________________

*Last Time*

Sceptile had a few questions he wanted to ask the other two and hear their thoughts on this, but he knew it wasn't the time for that.

He decided he would Ask Ash about this later as he grabbed his Right Arm While Lucario Grabbed his left. Once they were able to help their Trainer up, Lucario told Quilava. . .

Lucario: 'Quilava, Lead the way back home.'

Quilava nodded his head, as he lead the two of them out of the Grotto and Back to Pallet Town in order to wait for Ash to wake up so they could get some answers about why and how this had happened. . .
_____________________________________________

*This Time*

It has been about 30 minutes since they have found their Trainer on the ground, unconscious, inside a "Hidden Grotto" on Route One. By the time they reached Pallet Town's Entrance, it had turned night time.

The Three Pokemon looked at one another while still looking at the entrance, they were about to have themselves probably one of the most important conversations in their entire lives. . .

Quilava: Guys, what are we going to do with Ash?

Sceptile: What do you mean by that Quilava?

Quilava: I mean We can't just take him back to the Lab with us, But we also can't just leave him alone by himself. Plus I'm not sure if it's just Paranoia, But something tells me Pikachu knows something that we don't know. However, When he came back after trying to look for Ash, he seemed. . . Agitated. . . So it has to do with something with Ash.

Lucario: Well it's obvious that one of us needs to stay with him. Question is, Who will?

The Three of them stayed silent for a moment. . .

But only for a minute. . .

Sceptile stepped up and told the two. . .

Sceptile: I'll stay with Ash.

Lucario starred at him with an unreadable expression while Quilava looked at him with wide eyes before saying. . .

Quilava: Sceptile, both you and me know you can't do that! Especially since you know how Ash's other Aces are like on Weekends Like these, They're gonna get suspicious!

Sceptile: I could give two shits about that! All I care about is making sure my friend and trainer is ok. Besides, he was there for me in my darkest moments, I want to be their for his darkest times too.