Yes, all day, all day burn me

Sunoo took a closer look at the clock to see it was 5. In the morning. He almost swore under his breath, frowning. His sleep schedule was really messed up. This meant he was sleeping in the mornings and became a night owl. The boy was still upset at the fact they locked him up in that tiny, pitch black room. On the bright side, he did feel slightly better, not that weak really.

Sunoo ran his hands through the blanket. It was slightly thicker and felt softer than before, just a sheet. He was laying on his stomach, fiddling with his fingers until he saw a box right in front of him. "What's this ?" Sunoo leaned forward to open the box to see a dozen water bottles. He smiled brightly.

Sunoo felt really thankful and grateful nothing worse happened to him. Of course he went through bad scenarios but at least it wasn't death. Even though he felt hopeless, he wanted to finish exploring the world before passing on. The boy sat up and laid on his back, pulling the blanket over his body, making his burrito position again. It definitely felt warmer.

His perspective of happiness really changed after being here. He was happy about getting socks, making no sense at all but that's how it is. Sunoo couldn't remember anything anymore these days, what his previous apartment looked like, faces, names, happy memories. 

His mind was just blank. Sunoo could only remember calming memories like taking a walk, but most of them are him and him alone. No one else. As he laid down, he heard the clock ticking. He closed his eyes, letting sleep get to him. It was a familiar feeling of comfort.

He's not cold, he's not upset and for the first time, he didn't cry himself to sleep, exhausting himself.

.

Sunoo woke up as someone shook him and sprayed some water on his face. "Hyung ! He's not a cat." Ni-Ki said laughing like crazy at the side as Sunghoon saw the boy's eyes flutter open. Sunoo quickly sat up as he rubbed his eyes. "Slept well this time ?" The boy was half awake, nodding, and didn't even really hear the question.

"We can't stay for long so we're leaving now. There's food there so make sure you finish it. We'll come back at around 9 or 10 p.m ? Yeah." Sunghoon said standing up as Sunoo looked at the clock. It was 11 a.m. His hair was messy as the pony tail fell out while he was sleeping. The two left, waving at him before closing the door once again. 

Sunoo frowned. What the hell was that about. Ah, who wouldn't be annoyed when you're having a good sleep then waking up to water spraying on your face. Sunoo stood up to only fall on the floor as he groaned in pain. He forgot that his legs were not functioning properly. After a while, the boy held onto the chair to stand up and took the container of food.

It was the same food. Sunoo was sick and tired of it. He had to eat cold soup with rice, seaweed and egg. But the boy was grateful he had something to eat, and it was his only meal. If he was lucky he would get a small piece of bread later in the day but that rarely happens. Sunoo sat on the bed and started munching.

Sunoo remembered when he had nothing to do, he would go take a walk, play in the rain, write music, bake some things, and watch tv. Speaking of the topic, he thought about the shows and movies he watched. What really happened to those really ? He could only remember one or two k-dramas that he watched more than twice.

He sighed, closing the container to leave some food for later and not eating everything now. Sunoo wanted to go back to sleep but as soon as he laid down, he could hear sharp screams and loud begs. The boy frowned, were these even real at this point ? It was so sudden and felt as if it was right next to him.

He shut his eyes and covered his ears, trying to go back to sleep. Sunoo was terrified, he hated it. It made him feel threatened and something bad was going to happen to him. Sunghoon did mention that they had 'other' people in this 'place' as well. Was he really that special ? Sunoo was thinking about what others might be going through, maybe even to be killed on the spot.

Sunoo turned, facing the wall as tears slowly fell down. He wanted to get out of here, escape and run but there were so many things that were holding him back from doing so. He hated thinking about escaping and running away, his mind would always start with 'what if' questions. Sunoo didn't even remember where his home was. He didn't have anywhere to go.

The only thing he was thinking about was gaining their trust. It seems to be working as he followed every single thing they asked him to do like a dog. For now, let's just behave and hope someone will come and pull him out of this hellhole.

Sunoo was asleep, feeling tired. The door slowly opened revealing Ni-Ki who was holding two things in his hands. A syringe and a bottle of pills. The male glanced at the clock, then back at the boy. It was 6 p.m and Sunghoon was waiting outside the door. He kneeled down and pulled down Sunoo's hoodie sleeve.

Ni-Ki took the back of his wrist and positioned the syringe. He took a deep breath and hoped Sunoo didn't wake up. The needle was injecting an unknown substance into the boy's body. Sunoo stirred in his sleep, mumbling something but he didn't wake up. Sunghoon came in and took the pills from Ni-Ki.

"How many ?" "5 in each." Sunghoon nodded as Ni-Ki continued, slowly injecting the serum. Sunghoon took the water bottle in the boxes and opened each of them, plopping 5 pills in each bottle. It only took around 1 hour for it to dissolve. Sunoo wouldn't know. Sunghoon screwed each of the bottles tightly making it seem it wasn't open before.

Ni-Ki had finished up and made sure Sunoo didn't bleed from the injection. He wiped off the drops of blood and waited for a while for it to clog up. "Hyung, the choker." As Sunghoon was screwing the caps back on, he passed Ni-Ki a thick, black and basic choker. It was like a device or something.

Ni-Ki flipped up Sunoo's hair, pulling the hoodie down slightly to expose his neck. Ni-Ki wrapped the new choker right above the current one he had on. Sunghoon placed the bottles back in their original places before the two of them quickly leaving, as if they weren't in the room.

how are you people doingg