𝙵 𝚒 𝚟 𝚎

Dream World (Third person POV)

Y/n watched the same family as they were having a picnic. Megan watched as her 3 years old started to run after butterflies. Jeremiah was taking pictures of his wife and daughter when a twig snap.

"Hello, I don't mean to intrude on this beautiful picnic, but do you have food to spare?" A mysterious slim man with pale skin, red eyes, and a slick back bun approach them.

Megan pulled the three-year-old behind her as Jeremiah brought a sandwich towards the unknown man.

"That's a cute little girl, what's her name? I'd like to meet her." The mysterious man took a step towards the family but Jeremiah got in his way.

"I'm sorry but I didn't catch your name."

"How rude of me. I'm Lewis (OC). A pleasure to meet you..."

"Jeremiah." Still standing in the way of James and his family.

"Ah. I see that I'm unwelcome, I'll be taking my leave then." And disappear in the mist that settled in.

"Sweetie, let's pack up and leave." As they got their stuff and left, the little one looked back to see the same man. He smiled at her and did a small little wave, which she waved back at.

Reality World (y/n POV)

Why does that dream keep happening to me? As I removed myself from the tangled boys, I made my way outside. I should also start my training. Before I could make it into the woods, Emily came out with protein bars and a shake.

"You're going to need this if you're doing what I think you're doing." I didn't even know she was awake. "Thanks, Em. I'll see y'all later."

As I reached a clearing away from everyone I started to prepare myself. As I closed my eyes to focus my energy. I heard birds chirping, the leaves swaying in the wind, waves crashing into the beach, and animals drinking water.

I moved the built-up energy from my core to my hands and held it in a fist. I started punching the air, sending energy out of my hands to a tree. The tree blew up but there was something in me saying I could do more.

So I shifted my focus from my energy to the Earth's energy. It was larger than what I used to handle but I wanted to try anyway. As I faced my palms parallel to the ground and quickly but firmly brought them up. This caused a break in the ground creating small hills.

I internally smiled at the new trump card that I can use later on. It'll take some time to get used to but I wonder what else I could do.

As I kept trying this new skill I encountered, my nose started bleeding black, which meant I was overexerting my body. I didn't care because I couldn't afford to be the only one lacking. Before I could try forming bigger hills, my phone rang.

"Hello, you've reached the wrong number. Leave a message after the beep. Beep." I heard laughter on the other side.

"I need you to meet me at the clearing where the battle will be at." Jasper's thick Southern accent ringing through my phone. Before I could even reply, Jasper hung up. I know damn well, this dude did not hang up on me!

Jasper's POV

I hope y/n shows up soon because this love triangle mess is hurting my head.

"Then why don't you ask y/n to speed it up?" Edward seemed pissed off and annoyed but I didn't care.

"I see you're still bitter, Eddie." I looked to see y/n walk out of the forest to our left. She looks tired.

"I am tired but you called and here I am. So what is it that you need me here?"

Wait. Did she just mimic Edward's gift too?

Y/n sat down, leaning her backward with her arms to support her. I send some calming waves, seeing as she relaxed a bit more.

"Okay, I'll explain the plan. Since they have both y/n and Bella's scent. I thought we should use Jacob's stench to mask it. Jacob will carry Bella up the mountain, where you guys will stay until the battle is over." Jacob was willing to do it but Edward, of course, was having trouble accepting it.

"That sounds all good and everything but I'm still wondering what that has to do with me." Y/n stood up and crossed her arm waiting for an answer.

"We want you to have a choice whether you'd like to go up with them or be a decoy for us. And by decoy, I mean you'll be running around the clearing with Bella's scent trying to draw their attention here instead of the mountains."

Y/n just nod as Jacob walked over to Bella and got ready to carry Bella up the mountain. When those two left, Edward soon followed leaving me and y/n. It was a comfortable silence as I studied her features. From her (h/c) hair to her long eyelashes, to her kissable lips. She truly is beautiful.

"Jasper, I'm flattered you think I'm beautiful but-" before y/n can finish her sentence, she passed out with her nose bleeding. I started to panic at the unconscious girl in front of me. Gathering my thoughts, picked her up bridal style and ran back home.

Hold on, y/n. I'm getting you help. Just hold on a bit more.

Third-person POV

When Jasper arrived with y/n, everyone rushed to see why Jasper came back so early.

"Carlisle, y/n just fainted but her nose is bleeding black." Showing Carlisle as he guided Jasper to his office.

Everyone gathers at the door, knowing too many people in the room will feel suffocating.

"It seems that her blood pressure is low. Did she show any symptoms before you brought her?"

"Yea, her energy seems to be deprived and she's been having trouble sleeping for a long period."

"Ah. Okay. Wait. How do you know she's been having trouble sleeping?" Crap. I'm caught.

"Ummm, Alice told me from her visions." Alice got my back.

"No, I didn't. I told you, I have trouble getting visions when y/n is involved." Jasper send Alice a look, knowing she ratted him out.

"Fine. I'd occasionally watch her while she slept.
That's only because it felt nice to be near her." If Jasper were able to, his cheeks would be red with embarrassment, but Carlisle just laughed and patted me on my shoulder.

After everyone left, except Jasper, who volunteered to watch over y/n, she started to quiver and mumble in her sleep. She would say stuff like "You can't leave her." or "watch out!"

Jasper just stroked her hair, trying to calm her down as well and send her more calming waves.

"It's okay, y/n. I'm here." Jasper started humming (f/lullaby), which reminded y/n of someone but she doesn't know who.

————————————————————————

Each character is going to have about half a chapter with y/n or like the whole chapter with her.

Comment, Vote, and hope you enjoyed <3