Dream or vision of the future?

All you could see was darkness. To be honest, it was kinda cool you though, you grinned to yourself never having been in a situation like this before. Were you dead? Were you on the brink of dying? Whatever you were, it felt pretty good. Not that you were keen on the idea of dying, but.. it was peaceful here.

Not too hot. Not too cold. Just right, Not hungry nor thirsty. It was like everything you wanted was completely satisfied here. Walking on, you soon discover that you had indeed been walking, and you had full control over your body and its functions.

You see a kind of Gateway? It had a solid stone frame that looked cold. There were moss vines sort of entangling it, making it look like something straight out of a temple. You move closer and shiver at the cold that radiated from the structure. Chuckling to yourself slightly, you brush your hands across the tone frame. It was freezing. It felt like the inside of maybe a freezer. Weird.

But what intrigued you the most was what was in the middle of the stone frame. A solid colour of white, not transparent or anything, but it was just white. It looked like something straight out of a sci fi movie scene.

You stick your hand through it, thinking what would possibly happen to you. Instead, you felt, more coldness, but it was almost like sticking your hand into a jug of water. It felt wet, but there was no water. "Honestly, I'm already here, it probably wont hurt to go in." You said, deadpanning to yourself.

Taking a deep breath, you clench your fist, and step through the portal. Your whole body gets engulfed with that wet feeling, yet your clothes stay dry. The world around you swirled into a bright light and your ears filled with a sound of ringing.

You saw a black spot at the end of the light your were travelling to, and before long, you had hit the black spot, completely knocking you out, Turning your world from white to black in an instant second.

You groan, not used to the sudden change in colour, before you hear your name getting chanted out. By an familiar voice.

"(Y/N)? (Y/N)! (Y/N)! Wake up!" The familiar voice shouts. "(Y/N)! Wake up!!"

You groan as you open your eyes ever so slightly, being blinded by the light that was coming into your room. 'Wait, room?' You thought to yourself. You look around and see yourself in what looks like a normal bedroom, wait, this was YOUR bedroom. The one you slept in before you went to Hololive high. 'Wasn't I in like another dimensions just then?' Seriously confused, you look around and rub your eyes before hearing the voice again.

You look around, the light still blurring your vision, until it focuses slightly and you see a who looks like maybe in her mid twenties or so. She had beautiful white hair with blue streaks, ocean blue eyes that you could get lost for days in and she had the sweetest voice in the world. 'Wait'

"Gura? What are you doing here?" You ask, completely and utterly bewildered at seeing the girl you secretly had a crush on appear in front of you, in your room, in your house. Not that you had a problem with it~ (JkJk don't demonetize me pls)

Gura looked at you, confused but smiling like you've gone crazy "Well, I am kinda living here, so... it makes sense that I'm here?" She asks while laughing and hitting your arm lightly.

"Wait what?" Confused, you cock your head at the lady. "Why are you living here? What??" Your brain was dying with the confusion.

"Well, am I not allowed to? You invited me here, annnnd we're kinda married, so doesn't it make sense?" Gura said back with a raised eyebrow, and with an irked tone, not knowing if you were joking around or not.

"WAIT WHAT? WE'RE MARRIED? SINCE WHEN??!?" You screech out, your brain and logic completely going out of the window.

"Well," Gura began, with an even more raised eyebrow than before. "After we got out of school, we attended the same Uni as everyone else that graduated from our class, you know, the girls, and then I didn't have a place to stay since my parents house was too far away, but you being my boyfriend since year 10 offered me a place to stay here, and thank god for that as well." Gura finishes with a smile from reminiscing old memories

You inhale, deciding not to act against it, after all, this was kind of a dream moment to be in right? Married to Gura, basically all you could have ever asked for. You smile at her and nod, "I remember now" You say, grinning

"Phew, thought you had hit your head too hard or something" Gura chuckled in relief, wiping sweat from her brow, she chuckled and jumped into bed with you, holding onto your arm tightly. 'Well, what do you wanna do now? Its pretty late already so wanna watch eat dinner and watch a movie or something?

You smile lovingly at her "Yep, sounds solid" You say, while hugging her back, the two of snuggling, until the both of you come to a mutual agreement telepathically that you should get up and make dinner.

For dinner, it was nothing special really, just your average microwave lasagne that you eat from day to day, but as the both of you sat down to eat, it felt 10 times as better to have Gura with you in this house to eat with you. Unconsciously, you smile and drown out the TV's sounds as you think back on what had happened before you came here.

What you knew was that a moment before, you had gotten stabbed while fighting for Gura, and when you woke up you found yourself in a strange dark place with a stone doorframe, and in the middle of the doorframe was a white light, what you presumed was a portal of your dreams.

Then, when you walk through the portal, you found yourself in your house, only 10 years later, married to Gura, and living by yourselves. it was honestly a life you were content with, but you still didn't know how you would have gotten here. Closing your eyes you exhale and Gura notices this.

"Honey?" She says with a concerned look on her face "Is everything alright?" She asked, worry hinted in her tone of voice.

You smile back at her, grabbing her hand and caressing it gently "I'm fine sweetie, don't worry" You say looking into her eyes lovingly. Truthfully, you loved this life. A perfect one with Gura, but then again you see any life with Gura a perfect life.

After dinner was finished the pair of you sit on the couch, Gura's head resting on your shoulder, while you had your arm wrapped around her while your other arm was holding a mug of hot cocoa. Throughout the movie it was quiet, except once you hit the halfway mark, you heard the same light snoring you had, all those years ago when you were first assigned in a dorm with Gura. You smile and turn off the TV as you decided it was best bedtime now and you picked up Gura bridal style.

Carrying her to the bed, you placed her down lightly on one end, and you yourself got on in the other end. Wrapping your arms around Gura, she mumbled something softly in her sleep and shrank into your arms.

You look up at the dark roof of your unlit room, full of content, joy and positive emotions. It was a dream come true; to spend the rest of your life with Gura. It was more than you could have ever asked for.

Eyes almost teary from happiness, you look at your wife sleeping, then back to the ceiling, and with that, you closed your eyes, and drifted off to a dreamless, black world.

(Yet again, don't think the fanfic is over because I still intend on making many more parts after this.)

(Ok this might be confusing to read but let me explain, currently, in this chapter, (Y/N) is dreaming or having a vision about his future with Gura, but in real time he's in a coma in hospital from blood loss and Gura is sitting beside him.)