Fucking Society

Hello guys!!!!

GIRL

We know this word, right??

We think a girl means weak. Girl means bad luck. Girl means useless. Girl means burden.

If a girl do something society will always talk shit about it and spread false rumours.

If a girl wear short dress, society will say " Goddd, look at her dress, omg what the hell is she wearing. Its so short, omg its showing too much skin. She is shameless. Spoiled brat."

If a girl wear Modest clothes, society will say " what a stupid dress she is wearing! Eww, look at her dress, she is looking like grandma. What a uncultured girl."

If a girl is free minded, society will say," look at her. She has no shame. She is so spoiled bad girl. Characterless."

If a girl Isn't open minded, society will say," eww what an uneducated, uncultured girl. She is so poor minded."

If a girl wanna do job or something. Society will say, " you are girl. You can't do this. Its boys work. Boys does it. Not you."

If a girl were rape, society will blame the girl but they will not blame the criminal. They will make that girl's life like hell. At one time, when she won't able to tolerate all this she will choose suicide.

Even lots of family in rural areas getting their baby girls or those girls who aren't even 18 married and ruins their lifes.

My Question is WHY?????

Why only girls can't do anything?

Why only girls are characterless in society's eyes?

Why only girls can't wear what ever they want?

Why only girls are blamed for rape??

WHY SOCIETY THINKS GIRLS AS BURDEN?

Dear girls, whoever you reading this, if you are a girl, just remember, Fuck this society, fuck their thoughts and gossip.

They Doesn't Owe You.

They Won't feed you and take care of you.

You are yourself.

You are YOU.

This society will always make you feel burden.But you know that you are not a burden. I know that you are not a burden. You are you. You are special. God sent you in this world for a reason. Find that reason and live your life and fuck this society. God made girls Special. Remember that.

And to the boys, whoever ia reading, if you are a boy, remember, Respect girls, because you also have mother and sister or wife who is girl. Don't play with their heart. Don't rape them. They are like your mother or sister. If girls Weren't born then you would'nt able to see this world. If a girl reject you, accept that happily. Don't get angry and do something worst just because she rejected you. Not everyone feels the same. If you love a girl truly, try to make her your. And always respect girls. No matter how she is.

The end