Chapter Four- Megan Collapses

As she hadn't answered her phone the day before and hadn't been in touch with any of her friends due to her extended absence, Megan was ambushed while at her locker. Her closest friends Melissa, Spencer, Hanna, Emily, Addison, and Aria were the first to check on her.

Her phone pings out of the blue.

Hey Love, You Alright? -J

When Megan began to feel faint and gasp for air, she fled outside, and Addison followed her.

When Megan's breathing became extremely laboured and she passed out in the parking lot, Addison grabbed her phone and dialled Jason.

J-Megan?Mr. Dilaurentis, no. It's Addison, please arrive in the parking lot immediately.What's going on, Addison?

A- Megan Passed Out

J-Call an ambulance; I'm on my way

A-Okay

Addison terminates the call, grabs her phone, and dials 911.

911, What's your emergency?

Help! My Friend Passed Out in the Parking Lot

Where are you located?

I attend Rosewood High School.

Okay, an ambulance will arrive shortly

.

Addison Hangs up 

Jason arrives in tandem with the ambulance.

Which one of you is accompanying her in the ambulance?

Please wait while I call her brother.

sure

-Phones Toby-

Addison?

Toby! Get to Rosewood High now! A ambulance is nearby after Megan passed out.I'm leaving now.

Addison, Jason and Toby are at The hospital

Megan's AwakeWhat transpired with her?

T- Her body had Melizapam in it?

-Suddenly recall their party with Melissa, Spencer, Ali, (when she was still there), Aria, and Emily-What took place?

A-Ummm... Ali drugged the flask Megan was drinking from the night Ali went missing so she could go secretly, and I only found out about it yesterday.

Oh, my God

.A- Megan brought it to her house and used it to drink at school.

That should never enter our home again, holy crap, or my mother would die

.A-Okay

Throws it in the trash