𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟔

-

END OF MAY 1993:

LA, CALIFORNIA:

OMNISCIENT:

Kentrell and Kayla have had a good month, according to Kentrell. No shooting attempts, no threats.

He finally believed that he was able to care for his family. The warning he left back at London maybe sent him a message to stop but no it was the total opposite.

With 3three being back in the picture, trouble was bound to happen. 3three knew everything about Kentrell. It was like he was obsessed with him, maybe even sexually but those feelings were never brought up.

He always tried his best to impress Kentrell but it never worked. One day 3three must of annoyed Kentrell and that was one of the reason Kentrell 'tried' to kill him.

Kentrell doesn't know he is alive but I'm pretty sure he will find out soon. The twins are still able to walk, they can talk but they choose not too, only when the time is right.

For Kayla's father, he found out about 3three reappearance. He knew what he had to do with him. 3three knew how to get his way around Kentrell but he doesn't know about kentrell's significant other.

Obsession: the state of being obsessed with someone or something

—————————————

Kayla felt a sudden pain in her lower area, trying to get up out of bed. "Whea you going K?" Kentrell said with his raspy voice, he was tired from last night and to say it wasn't the best sex they've had in a while.

"I need to wake the twins up Trell it's 12PM we've overslept." Kayla replied getting out of his grip and instantly falling to fall.

Kentrell laughed as she kissed her teeth, "My horse cock got you limpin and shit!" He said laughing.

"Haha, hilarious pick me up now." She said crossing her arms.

"Nope come back to bed, if they need anything they have the legs to walk and come in here."

Kayla got up limping back to bed making Kentrell spoon her getting comfortable again. She felt his soft breaths on her neck as he slowly dry humped her.

"Kentrell, you horny?" She said laughing.

"Maybe shut up tho, let me have my moment." He said groaning.

He was cut short when the door opened revealing Kacey and Kai both holding hands.

They both jumped on the bed going towards their daddy, pushing and shoving him making him annoyed.

"AYE STOP." He said tickling them. "We're going to get breakfast. Let's get up and get ready." He said shooting up out of bed.

———————————

After getting themselves ready they headed out going to IHOP. "Daddy." Kacey said causing them all to look at him.

"Yes."

"Car,Car." Kacey repeated and pointed to the right. Kentrell shook his head driving a bit faster.