Chapter 6: Truth or Dare?

It's been a month since I joined Fairy Tail and I have to admit that I love it so much. All my friends are awesome and I've learned so much about my magic power. Apparently I am also half celestial wizard like my mother so she gave me one of her keys, Leo the Lion. She told me to ignore his flirting and to not drop his key. I still haven't opened the gate because I am kind of scared to... But yeah. I have also gotten way better in my dragonslayer magic, thanks to my dad. Now to my life.

***Lucy's Apartment ; 11:00 PM***

"Truth or dare Bianca?" Jaylee asked while leaning on the coffee table of Lucy's apartment. Bianca smiled, I could tell she was thinking. Knowing Bianca I could tell she was going to say dare. "Dare." She smirked, "I will take anything you throw at me." Jaylee grinned evily, "I dare you to kiss James. On the lips. Bianca's face went white, "W-what?" Jaylee giggled, "You said you could take anything."

"That is a bit intense." I said. "What, you jealous? Since when do you have a crush on James?" Lorie giggled. "I do not!" I scoffed, my cheeks tinted pink. "Suuuuuuuuure." Alexa chuckled. "I do not." I crossed my arms over my chest.

Bianca sighed, "When do I have to do it?" The smirk on Jaylee's face grew, "Tomorrow morning in the guild hall." She mused. "Fine." Bianca sighed, "Well, it's your turn, Lorie."

Lorie tapped her chin, "Nashi, truth or dare?" She giggled. My eyes widened. Me? Oh dear. "Truth." I chickened out. "If you had to kiss Jellal, James or Jacob; who would it be?" Oh my, that answer was obvious. I have a secret. I do have a crush on Jellal, he's so charming, powerful, smart and kind. I'm wouldn't be surprised if I wasn't the only one.

"Jellal," I whispered. At that moment they all started giggling and my cheeks turned a darker pink. I wouldn't be surprised if the whole guild found out tomorrow. "Do you have a crush on him?" Lorie asked, clearly interested. "Maybe..." I whispered. Alexa started laughing, "You have a crush on my little brother?" Jaylee crossed her arms, "You're only 4 months older than him."

"Well, I'm still older than him." Alexa insisted. "But you say it as if you're four years older." Jaylee scoffed. "Does it really matter?" Bianca said, butting in. "It really doesn't." Lorie said. "Whatever," Jaylee's smile returned, "Nashi's turn." She said pointing at me.

"Lorie, truth or dare?"

***The Redfox's House ; 10:30 PM***
"So what are you boys going to do?" Levy asked James, Jellal and Jacob as she set down a tray full of cookies. "I hope nothing stupid." Gajeel commented. "Course not, mom." Jacob said innocently. "Well, okay." Levy said while leaving the room with Gajeel trailing behind her, "I don't trust those kids." He muttered. Levy kissed his cheek, "Neither do I."

"We should play truth or dare," James suggested, "'Cuz that's manly." Jacob snickered, "Yes we should." Jellal just nodded. "Jellal, truth or dare?" James asked. Jellal didn't trust them with dares so he went with a simple choice, "Truth." Jellal answered. "Wimp." Jacob mused. "Says the nerd." Jellal retorted.

"If you had to date Jaylee, Nashi or Lorie; who would you choose?" Jellal scratched his neck because the answer was so simple. It was of course his dream girl, Nashi. It would be no one else. "Nashi." He muttered. "Oooooh, someone has a crush." James mused. "I do not," Jellal lied, "You gave me options so I have to choose." James smiled, "You liiiiiiike her."

"Since when are you Happy?" Jellal asked causing James and Jacob to laugh. "I bet if you asked her out she would be all yours." My Nashi. Jellal thought. "I doubt it." He sighed.

"Of course she would," Jacob stuck his finger in the air, "because you're number one!" James followed his lead, "Number one!"

A/N: There was a glitch and I think I fixed it...