Chapter 25

As they stepped on the camping grounds ,every one was assigned to their cabins.

"Which of the pills should I bring? " Rebecca asked Hailey who was in the bathroom coughing out her intestines.

"bring... Bring.. Bring the multi colored ones! "she struggled to say as she groaned deeply .

Rebecca rushed in with the bottle of colored pills as Hailey grabbed a handful and forced it into her mouth.

"That's overdose!! " Rebecca exclaimed as Hailey dropped down on the floor.

"are you okay? " she asked as Hailey nodded pulling the pillows abs drifting to sleep on the floor.

.......................................................................

Kimberly placed her leg on the next obstacle while Ashley sat on a bench staring at her.

"Woah!!! "Kim said as the rope flew making her lose balance as she landed on the foam that was placed there.

Ashley helped her best friend up as they walked towards the bar as she back flipped hanging on the bar in the process.

"I feel like Emi and Damilare are both crushing on Dera" Kim said as Ashley performed stunts on the bar.

"That's so obvious, but I hope she doesn't choose damilare except she wants to face Tolani. "Ashley stated as Kimberly nodded staring at the camp.

....................................................................

Jace dived into the water as he splashed a handful towards Ashley who sat near the lake watching him perform stunts in the water.

He swam towards as he poked her nose.

"Ash" he called out to her as she raised her head slightly .

"hm?"

"join me. " he whispered as he pulled her into the water as she squealed giggling oblivious to the fact that Tolani stood in front of them.

"wow.. Ashley and Jace.. " she said heartbroken as Ashley jumped out of the water walking towards Tolani

"Tolani... " Ashley started as Tolani slapped her hand on the cheeks.

"really ash???!! You know I love Jace!!but when have you ever thought of anyone except yourself!?! " Tolani shouted as Jace pulled Ashley towards him.

"don't talk to my girlfriend like that.. Dont cross the line Tolani. " he ordered as she scoffed.

"Girlfriend? Since when huh??!! What do you see in this bitch??? Shes clearly not in her right senses...shes a depressed freak... " Tolani stated as Ashley clenched her fists.

"she can't even love herself talkless of loving you... She's a waste of time " she continued.

"Ashely Winters ...you've finally proved me right.. You are selfish!!! I hate you!! This is one of the reasons we stopped being friends! " she shouted as Ashley released herself from Jace's grip as she ran off.

"Go on!!!! Run away!! Like you always do!! " Tolani shouted as Jace gripped her hand forcefully.

"You are really a friend Tolani." He glared at her as he ran off searching for his girlfriend.

Hey guys!! I am back!!!
This is just a short chapter don't mind me...
What do you think of Hailey... Shes just a walking dead am I right?

Kimberly seems to be coping with her family issues...

Ashley and Tolani had a fight.. Ashely ran off.. Do u think Tolani words are true or not?

Let me know in the comments.

Pls follow my joint account NovelaGirls This chapter is dedicated to them.

Don't forget to:
VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE

Your fav author,
TreKonSi ❄