« 𝟎𝟎𝟏 »

______________________________

  "Good Evening everyone! Welcome to STAR-FINDING! Today we have a special guest joining us today! Please introduce yourself." A bright old man smiles at the cameras, motioning the guest to speak.

". . . Hello, Im Sato. Y/n Sato." The dark haired male waved slowly at the audience and camera.

Cheers and fangirling echoed from the audience, various females squirmed at the voice of the guest.

"Mr. Sato, today we'll be asking you various questions, that many of your fans want to know." The annoying looking man smiled, grabbing a stack of cards, placing them on his lap.

Y/n nods, fiddling with his ring, twirling it in his fingers.

"Alright! First question!" The host cleared his throat.

"Someone asks why you don't have an official hero costume." The host looks up at Y/n excitedly.

"Ah- I never really thought I need one." Y/n pauses, "I don't plan of staying a hero forever either." Y/n responds, hearing a few 'awes...' from the audience.

"I see, and why's that?" The host asks, flipping through the questions.

". . . I only became a hero because I needed the money when i got into debt after moving out if my parents place."

"Is that so? Ah the next question is relevant to this."

"Why didn't you stay at your parents company? They seemed to have provided you with everything anyone could want." Y/n wore a grim expression.

"Personal reasons i don't wish to share." He glares at a man backstage.

"It can't be helped then- haha" The host laughs nervously, reading off another card.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" He asks.

"I've never had one, no." Y/n hears more shrieks from the crowd.

"Do you not have anyone you're interested in? Like in the Hero industry?"

"Most certainly not- They may be heroes in the eyes of society but they're nothing like that when away from cameras and paparazzi." Y/n smirks, crossing on leg over the other.

"I guess that's true too, mmm well, do you ever plan on dating in the future?" The host proceeds.

Y/n shakes his head, "No, I'm sorry."

"Gotta try harder ladies." The host turned to wink at the crowd before laughing slightly, switching to another card.

"Do you get along with anyone in the hero industry?"

Y/n bites the inside of his lip, thinking. "Not that I know of, there are some I want to get to know." Y/n nods.

"Oh? And like who?" The host leans in closer.

"I'd like to get to meet Miruko and Eraserhead." Y/n smiles faintly.

Many cameras flickered, taking pictures of this rare scene.

"Im sure you'll meet them eventually." The host smiles, getting another card.

"Ah this one's good. Do you have any drawbacks to your unique quirk?" The audience quites down, their cameras are all on record.

Y/n chuckles, "That'll just be like revealing my weakness, I can't share that." Y/n tries his best to act friendly, desperately regretting the whole interview, wanting to be with his cats.

"Awe what a bummer, if only villans didn't exist, am I right?"

"I'm sure other heroes are also a threat, not just villains." Y/n yawns quietly.

"Of course, of course. Do you ever plan on getting or becoming a sidekick?"

"Becoming one? No. Getting one? I never really thought of it." Y/n slicks his hair back. "I have enough on my hands, my quirk is enough for now." Y/n adds.

"Ah but I guess there's no problem in at least scouting." Y/n looks at the camera specifically, smirking.

"That's good news! Have any in mind?"

"Hmm.." Y/n looks down to think. "A touch related quirk sound nice, I do have two in mind but I don't think they'll make it." Y/n looks back up.

"Mmm I see." The host nods

"Alright next question."

* * *

Y/n walked himself down a beautifully lit alleyway. He was glad he decided to take the long way home after he had to waste his lovely time at a shitty interview.

"Sucks being a hero, doesn't it?" Y/n stretches his arms, walking comfortably.

"They're probably looking for me-"
Y/n sighs, pulling his phone out.

He tsks at the sight of his phone being littered with calls and messages from the company he works under.

Y/n looks the notifications relating to the interview. Many rumors, assumptions, and dumb theories like "what if the hero 'Reaper' is actually the runaway son of the Sato family."

"Of course I am! Does is seem like that trash of a family had another heir?!" Y/n practically threw his phone.

"I don't need it anyway."

"Less of a burden for me.." He mumbles as he grits his teeth, walking towards his home.

He opens the door to the well built house and flinches slightly.

"I really need to sleep.." Y/n takes his shoes off and closes the door, making his way through the dark house.

"Sleep sleep." Y/n nods and takes his hoodie off, throwing it in the dirty laundry bin along side his shorts.

"Towel-" He grabbed the purple towel on the rack before nakedly walking to the restroom, turning on the water and immediately walking into it. Not bothering to wait for it to warm it up.

__________________________

{891 words}