-chapter 19

—🏷 author's note:
          okayyyy so im thinking either a sakusa, akaashi, aran or kags fic next?
UPDATE: THE SAKUSA FIC IS OUT RIGHT NOW !!!!!
ALSOO i dont write smut... SO SORRY i just literally dk how to write it so im not gonna try

 SO SORRY i just literally dk how to write it so im not gonna try

ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏~♡

suna parks his car in the underground car park and we head upstairs to his apartment.

his apartment complex is much more luxurious compared to the one i live in. it has security out the front that know all the residents and you need a keycard to use the elevators or stairs.

"uh my place might not be on the cleaner side right now haha" he awkwardly laughs as we get closer to his apartment
"idc about that stuff suna" i reassure him

he goes to hold my hand and i flinch once he touches it. he looks at me confused.

"sorry sorry! your hands are FREEZING" i say
"HAHAHA yeah they've always been like that"

i reach for his hands and hold them with both of mine, warming them up.

"how do you tattoo clients with your cold hands?" i ask, looking up at him
he chuckles, "gloves angel"
"oh. right." i laugh

we make it to his apartment and he lets me go in before him. gentleman i giggle to myself.

i take off my shoes and look around... he has a black leather L-shaped couch in the centre of his living room, opposite to a 60" flat screen tv mounted onto the wall. in between was a small coffee table made of glass with a dark grey rug underneath, which looks great on top of the dark wood stained floors. i turn to him,

"did you-"
"i had an interior designer pick my furniture and told her to go crazy with the decorating" he interrupts, already knowing what i was asking.
"oh, she has taste" i say as i walk around the couch, my finger dragging on the top of it.

he leaned on the wall, arms crossed, watching me explore his apartment.

i go to the hallway and see a closed door, which i assume to be his bedroom. i didnt open it despite my curiosity telling me to.

i come back from the hallway and see suna on the couch, texting on his phone. i decide to help myself to a cup of water. thankfully, all his cupboards have glass on the doors so i can see where he keeps everything. i grab a cup and walk over to the sink.

oh he has a filtration tap, i turn on the tap and fill my cup when i feel someone snaking their arms around my waist.

"you're very comfortable hm?" suna asks

i turn back around, his arms still around me, trapping me in, i drink the water, looking at him. he smirks.

"EVEN YOUR WATER TASTES RICH" i yell

he lets go and raises his arms "IM NOT RICH"

i laugh and put the water down, going up to hug him, which he accepts. i take a deep breath and relax into his arms.

"tired?"
"yeah" i breathe out
"kay lets go to bed" he says while loosening his grip on me.

i go to walk away but he tugs me back closer to him, and taps the back of my thigh. i look up at and tilt my head in confusion.

he laughs and grips the back of my thighs, pulling me up. i yelp and instinctively wrap my arms and legs around him.

suna carries me to his room and i look around, he has a massive king bed in the middle, with a vintage-looking mirror on the floor, leaning against the wall on the left side. he has a record player on top of crates next to the mirror, and band posters all over his walls.

he moves the sheets to the side and sets me down on the mattress.

"suna"
"yeah?"
"im wearing the same clothes as before" i yawn

he walks over to his walk-in closet and grabs some clothes for me.

"ya knoww.. i think im too tired to undress myself" i joke, sitting up

he throws the clothes at my face, making me fall back onto the bed.

he laughs, "go change in there" he points to his ensuite bathroom that's on the right side of his bed.

"okay okay" i laugh and raise my hands up in defense as i walk over to the bathroom, closing the door afterwards.

he gave me grey sweatpants and a black tyler the creator hoodie (it says golf on the front).

i walk out slowly, sleepiness starting to take over me. i see suna wearing grey sweatpants with a dark green crewneck.

"i didnt expect you to like tyler" i say, while struggling to talk and walk. he rushes over to me and guides me to his bed, tucking me in once i get comfortable.

"i used to be obsessed with him a year ago" he says while looking down at me, smiling.

i look up at him with droopy eyes and smile back. for a second i swear i saw his face go red, but he walked away before i could get a better look.

i stop fighting to stay awake and let tiredness fully take over me. my heavy eyelids slowly close and my breathing slows down.

i hear suna get into his side of the bed and come closer to me, wrapping his arms around my body, his face in my hair.

"night angel" he whispers before letting sleep take over him as well.

ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏~♡