➳ ᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ꜱᴀɴᴏ ᴍᴀɴᴊɪʀᴏ

⋆ ˚ 。 ⋆ ୨୧ ˚ ˚ ୨୧ ⋆ 。˚ ⋆ 

˚ ୨୧ ˚ ˚ ୨୧˚ 

- You would be only the Person he splits his dorayaki with.

-He would try to keep you separate from his gang life but would end up bragging to everyone in Toman about you

-You would both go on late-night drives on his CB205T to get away from everything

-On the late-night drives, he would get pretty sentimental and talk about the times he had with Shinichiro.

-He would do anything to protect you

-Kisaki would hate you for getting in the way.

-When he's confused on what to do with toman, he would come to you for advice, laying his head on your lap while you stroke his head gently.

-You would go to festivals together, he would try to win every toy there for you.

-Gets jealous whenever he would see somebody staring at you.

-He would come all the way to your school during a lesson to tell you something.

-You would complain to him that he could just text it to you but he said it's easier to just come to see you.

-The toman members all respect you, only because they don't know how you could deal with Mikey.

-You were like a sister to the toman members.

-You would sometimes do his hair for him in the morning

-You always liked taking his mind of everything because you knew it got to him, but he was just good at hiding it.

- You would drag Mikey everywhere with you, like the mall.

- You would play rock, paper, scissors to see who has to hold the bags.

- If you won, he would complain the whole time but he would still do it.

- if he won, you would hold the bags for a minute before he gives in and you play another round until you win so you wouldn't have to hold it.

- You would have to bribe him into going places with you.

- You would both enjoy going to the arcade though.

- He would ask you for a small share of your money and when you ask him why he would tell you that he lost a bet with Baji.

- He would end up getting loads of tickets to buy a plush for you, so giving him a bit of money was sort of worth it in the end

- He would pick you up after school. The next day you went to school, you were bombarded with questions.

˚ ୨୧ ˚ ˚ ୨୧˚ 

Authors note ~

ahh, this was my first scenario, I hope it's kinda accurate.

Please request and vote :)

-Randa <3