Introduction

Hello Cuties🤗🤗

                                                                                 Enjoy Reading📖📖

Avni Ayesha Mehta, a 9-year-old girl, lives with her mother, Ayesha Haider. Avni's father, Ashish Mehta is a famous who meets them in secret because of his mother, Dayawanti Mehta; a deeply religious yet corrupt woman who hates Ayesha; due to the fact that that she is a Muslim.

Dayawanti rejects Avni at every step determined for Ashish to break his relations with Ayesha and her family; in her eyes, she believes that unless she and her entire family accept Ashish's marriage to Ayesha, it is considered illegitimate; which is the complete opposite. Ashish is forced to marry Neela Parikh, a good-hearted and kind woman, who Avni befriends. Unlike Ashish, Neela is no coward; as she stands up to against Dayawanti to fight for Avni's rights and get justice for her. Ayesha later gets pregnant and delivers her and Ashish's son, Aman. Dayawanti murders Ayesha in the hospital and takes Aman away, naming him Amol.

Dayawanti manipulates an emotionally distraught Ashish into believing that Avni killed Ayesha. Ashish believing Dayawanti, as well as the evidence that she has fabricated, sends Avni to . Neela breaks her out of prison and decides to leave with Avni, in order to come up with a plan to clear Avni's name and expose Dayawanti as Ayesha's actual murderer.

Neela divorces Ashish after realising that he is worthless and he was proven to be unworthy of her love. Ashish's sister, Diksha murdered Neela's father and Diksha tries to kill Neela also when she gets to know that she has discovered the same truth. Dayawanti tricks Avni into meeting her alone and shoots her, but Neela saves her.

{ Source: Wikipedia}

Avni lost her memory due to that reason. Then Neela met Raj through a business meeting. Neela and Raj fell in love. Raj has a boy. Neela happily accept him. Manik accept Neela and Avni happily. Soon Mukti, Alya and Cabir accept Avni as a younger sister. Soon they have a child named Sidharth and Sameer.

Ashish understands his mother's evil deeds. He was guilty for not saving Avni. Dayawanti dies. Riya is guilty for not saving her sister.  Ashish loves Amol and Riya as his own children. Wants see Avni again. Then Ashish understood that Ayesha is still alive. Then Ashish and Ayesha married legally and started living happily with Mehta's.

.....................................................................................................

So this is the story.

Hope you like it.

It is the same introduction as Until Forever. But i really like this plot.

Target: 10+

Your's

Minnzz