Andy watched as the boy left on his black horse, she had opened the gates that morning. Letting the brown haired boy leave, alone.
-
7:35 am and the sun just began to rise. She was surprised to see Tubbo, especially alone.

It was unusual for the boy to wander on his own. Usual accompanied by Tommy or the girl herself. But she didn't question when he rode up to the opened gates on the back of majesty, his horse he'd had since he was 15.

The two had found their horses together, majesty and her own grey horse star.

"I'm going out to look for a new patch of raspberries! I'll be back before nightfall!" Tubbo smiled, stopping his horse at the opened gates to talk to the girl. She returned the smile and handed him his diamond sword from the barrel of weapons, along with his armor.

Neither of which was actually allowed within the walls of l'manberg, so they were stored all together outside the walls, always having a person to watch. That person usual being Andy or Fundy.

"Awe thanks Tubs, I was gonna go out later after my shift, the bush within the walls has gone bad." She replied, motioning him forward so she could close the doors.

The loud crashes of the medal gates closing always made her cringe, hating the way it boomed within the walls for everyone to hear, or to alert the outside of where they were.

"Its my pleasure really. You'll be tired later, I know raspberries are your favorite." She smiled up at him, mentally reminding herself to collect him some yellow flowers later on, yellow being his favorite.

"Just remember-"

"Never stray the path, I know Andy. Love you, see you later!" He trotted forward on the black horse towards the wooden path.

She watched as the boy left her sight on the majesty. She sat against the walls, waiting for Fundy to come relive her for the day.

She loved being in this country, though she wasn't always around, coming shortly after the place was created, from what she was told, for independence from a place called dream smp.

She had been apart of L'manberg since she was 14, having traveled weeks alone to finally come across Wilbur picking berries in the forest.

Andy coughed, slumping against a tree. She, after 6 months, decided to leave her family cottage. She was walking for days, the supply she brought with her already running thin.

Her brother had left to go hunting one Wednesday afternoon and never returned. She had a good relationship with her brother she liked to think. Always by his side. It was just the two of them for so long, their parents died right after she was born, from what her brother told her it was the things that came out at dark, that their parents weren't strong enough to take them on.

She spent a decent 6 months alone before making her descend West, looking for any type of humanity. She took her brothers word for it, never being out at night, always making a make-shift home, stopping in a deserted village, anything to not be in the dark.

She cried against the tree for what felt like hours but was only mere minutes, pleading to no one for the pain to go away. Her feet hurt, her throat burned, and her head throbbed.

A snap of twigs in front of her brought her from her thoughts. Her head shot up, looking around but all she saw was green.

"Hello! Whos there?" She shouted, but not making any try to move from her spot at the oak tree.

"Hello?" A boy asked, walking out from behind a tree, a basket in hand.

"I'm Wilbur. Are you alright?" He approached with caution, his left hand up in surrender, his right. offering a bottle of water.