*𝐴𝐶𝑇 9-𝑂𝑁𝐿𝑌 𝑊𝐻𝐸𝑁 𝐼𝑁𝑆𝐼𝐷𝐸*

"𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑷𝑼𝑵𝑰𝑺𝑯𝑴𝑬𝑵𝑻, isn't quite done yet, know that before I take you the way I want" he whispered in your ear

His hands sliding down your waist as he hooked his fingers on the hime of your underwear, you lifted up your hips to help him with the dead. His hands rubbing on the back of your thighs as he pulled your underwear over the curve of you butt and off your legs throwing them on the floor. His eyes scanning your body made you shy, and you couldn't help but coverup your face when he began slowly spreading your legs. The grip he held on them was tight and firm.

"You smell of sex, how wet are you down here anyway" he said with a smirk blowing a cool breeze of air on your clit making you bite your lip

"From what I can feel pretty soaked" you said with a smile as your arms hid your eyes.

"Why so shy all of a sudden..." he spoke placing his cheek on your thigh, he had grabbed his knife dragging it on your skin just enough to make red irritated lines on your inner thighs. "....your smell is intoxicating...it's driving me crazy" he spoke to you

"We-maha" your breath caught in your throat when Kuroo ran the cold blade over your clit, he smirked to hisself as your hand ran through is hair. His dick was a twitching mess, the pain at the tip of his dick could be felt when ever he rubbed against his underwear, but teasing you...teasing you was fun and exciting.

"Please." You begged him your body was aching at this point if he touched you anywhere else you would definitely cum. You'd been being punished for what felt like forever, "please I can't-please fuck me, pleaseeee let me feel you...I can't do this anymore. If you touch me again I might cum right on the spot I'm sorry I disobeyed you. I promise I won't do it again." You pleaded and promised, begged and whimpered. You just wanted to be relieved of the aching, burning sensation in your stomach.

A deep chuckle came from Kuroo as he sat up on his knees, "it took you thirty seven minutes to beg me to stop and it wasn't even because of the cuts" he retorted. He stood to pull down his pants, then his under wear. Your pussy throbbing like a sore thumb, he crawled back onto the bed lifting your thighs up over his own. You watched as he wrapped his veiny hands around his length.

𝐷𝑒𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑙𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑖𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑠,

Your head fell back onto the bed, as his left hand began too rub your clit and his right hand stroked his dick. The sight alone could make you cum the way he vigorously touched himself. Your eyes stayed on him never leaving the sight of his hand, his thumb began to rub down your slit, he let his hand change direction letting his palm tease your clit while he inserted one finger into your tight cunt. Your pussy clenched when he let a groan escape his throat.