Bonus ;)

its been 4 years minho and jisung are together. sharing loving kisses, going on dates, minho visiting jisung's studio, jisung visiting minho's dance studio, being...intimate(?) with each other.

minho has been waiting for this moment. since the starting of the year. he finally can express how much he loves the younger. he always wanted to seal their relationship with something special, and he's going to do that today.

I can do it.

these words keep repeating in minho's head.

dance performance. it's his performance today. yes, that is one thing. the surprise is yet to come.

jisung couldn't believe what he was watching. his minho, the cute soft boi minho, was on the stage performing, a rather, sensual dance. the way he flows his body to the beat, his -- his everything, everything was so perfect.

minho was so ethereal. his soft satin shirt and those tight black pants looks amazing on him, yes. but they would look more amazing on minsung's bedroom floor.

he didn't like the way everyone were gawking at him. he was jisung's, is jisung's and forever will be jisung's.

minho is jisung's bottom and jisung is minho's top end of discussion.

after the performance a seat was placed in the middle of the stage. no one was at sight on the stage. neither minho, nor at the host. jisung was pulled to the middle of the auditorium by god knows who. he looked to his left to see chan hyung wiping a fake tear. same goes to rest of his friends.

a soft honey voice filled the room. he looked at the stage, to find minho looking at him. shocked squirrel would be an understatement.

minho was singing 'begin again' by taylor swift, said boy's favorite song.

as far as he knew, minho was not that good at english. how the hell is he singing this song? did he learn? did someone help him? chan? felix?

"Took a deep breath in the mirror
He didn't like it when I wore high heels, but I do
Turn the lock and put my headphones on
He always said he didn't get this song but I do, I do
Walked in, expecting you'd be late
But you got here early and you stand and wave
I walk to you
You pull my chair out and help me in
And you don't know how nice that is, but I do"

"And you throw your head back laughing like a little kid
I think it's strange that you think I'm funny 'cause he never did
I've been spending the last eight months
Thinking all love ever does is break and burn and end
But on a Wednesday in a café, I watched it begin again"

"You said you never met one girl who
Had as many Lee Ji-eun albums as you, but I do
We tell stories and you don't know why
I'm coming off a little shy, but I do

But you throw your head back laughing like a little kid
I think it's strange that you think I'm funny 'cause he never did
I've been spending the last eight months
Thinking all love ever does is break and burn and end
But on a Wednesday in a café, I watched it begin again"

"And we walked down the block to my car
And I almost brought him up
But you start to talk about the movies
That your family watches every single Christmas
And I want to talk about that
And for the first time, what's past is past"

'Cause you throw your head back laughing like a little kid
I think it's strange that you think I'm funny 'cause he never did
I've been spending the last eight months
Thinking all love ever does is break and burn and end
But on a Wednesday in a café, I watched it begin again"

"But on a Wednesday in a café, I watched it begin again"

"i love you, han jisung. thank you so much for coming in my life. i love you." he whispered..

as much jisung knows minho, he is never the kind to listen to music which doesn't mean something to him.

one question swirled in jisung's mind.

who hurt his baby?