The New Protectors

First, let me introduce everything cause this fanfiction, you can't even imagine what all I've thought while lying on the bed ( lol ) 

So basically this is 20 years after the book moves on. Kelly owns a financial company named "Parquinnien" Yep named after the spice named after the girls.....She lives in Saffron Falls with her daughter Belle, Hanna is a professor in a medical school in Lavender Heights called Blueprint medical school... She lives in lavender heights with her daughter Anna and Darbie is a very famous author and she lives on the border of saffron falls and Lavender Height with her daughter Hayln. The girls go to the same school called Rebel's High School. 

How they found the book:- 

Friday 12th May 

Belle opens up her bag and found a book with a fork knife and spoon logo on it.

  She thought it must be Hayln or Anna's so she called them on a group video call

Anna and Hayln: "Hey"

Belle: "Hi! is this book yours?" she shows the book  " I found it in my bag, it looks quite old" 

Anna: " oh no! don't touch it. it might have germs we don't even know, and if i catch a cold mom will kill me. " 

Hayln: " ok I don't care if I get a cold, but to answer your question no it's not mine, is it yours, Anna?" 

Anna: "Definitely Not, I keep all my stuff on its place and I don't have a book with a fork knife, and spoon logo on it. " 

Belle opens it, " Magnetic Mango Bars? what's that? and what's Cedronian and Night     Blooming? " 

Hayln: "I don't know what that is but it sounds cool" 

Belle: "I think it's a cookbook, anyways I don't know whose it is and it's not mine so I'll just keep it on the teacher's table. Meet me at the locker hall " 

Anna: "Yea it's a nice idea to keep it on the teacher's desk so that the student whose it is can take it back" 

Hayln: "Ok see you at the locker hall " 

Belle and Anna: "Byee" 

Hayln: "Bye" 

School Got Over, While walking home; 

Hayln: "Today we're going to my place right?" 

Belle: "Yep" 

Anna: "I wonder whose cookbook it was, and i mean how did it even come in your bag? " 

Belle: "Same, maybe it got mixed up with some of my books. " 

Hayln: "Probably" 

Darbie Stops her car 

Darbie: "Hey Girls" 

Belle: " Hey Mom D" 

Darbie: "Hi, you girls are coming over right?" 

Anna: "Yep" 

Darbie: "Hop in, and we can collect some milkshakes on the way if you want" 

Hayln: Yes mom, i love that, you know my order" 

Darbie: "Actually I remember all of yours, Hayln you'll have a strawberry shake with choco chips, Anna you'll have chocolate with 2 spoons of sugar, and Belle you'll have an oreo. right?" 

Hayln, Anna, and Belle: "Yep...." 

Anna: "Or maybe we can go to uncle Jake's, He remembers our orders well too."  

Darbie: "Brilliant, it's just 7 blocks away"

Belle: 'Okies Lets go" 

After 2-3 minutes of deciding and sitting in the car 

Belle: " You know what happened?" 

Darbie: "What?" 

Belle: "There was this company who wanted to buy Parquinnien again" 

Darbie: "Lemme guess, Kelly  threw them out after saying a whole 1000 words speech" 

Belle: "Yes lol, she was so mad. Her eyes were red" 

Darbie: "He He, Kelly loves her company. Here you are Uncle Jake's and I'll meet you at home"

Hayln: "Yep byeeee"

Jake: "Welcome to Jake's How may i- Oh hi girls, The usuals? " 

Belle: "Yes please"  

After Drinking their milkshakes they headed to Hayln's

It was evening and they needed to go back 

Kelly came by to say hello and pick up Belle

After Saying goodbye Hayln goes to the washroom and find the book in the sink

Hayln: "What in the world? How did this come here?"

She picked it up and threw it in the dustbin 

Where after 10 mins Darbie came to throw her chocolate wrapper and saw the book

Darbie: "What? how did this appear here? Wait, Are we the protectors again?"

she called Hanna and Kelly to come to Jake's since she found the book in the dustbin

Kelly: " Where is it? "

                                                               TO BE CONTINUED