Love in Hawaii

"Hi guys I am tae tae kawaii I am 15 and I came to Mumbai cuz my dad had a transfer." Today was my first day at school. Although I was freaking out inside I tried to be normal outside. My dad came with me to the office and introduced me to the head master. I was assisted by a teacher to my classroom. As I entered the class I found a group of girls gathering and discussing about someone. A girl with brown hair saw me and asked whether I was newly admitted. And then we introduced ourselves, she said her name was Jannat Zubair, I dont know why I found her interesting. I am glad that Jannat knew English and she told me there's another guy named faisu who also knew English. From her explanation I understood that she has a crush on faisu and I wanted to see him too. Then I saw a guy with long hair enter the class, Jannat introduced me to him. "Hi I'm faisu" "Hi I'm tae tae kawaii."
Then our math teacher entered the class.
We greeted her and took our seats
Then a guy with blue eyes entered the class with 2 other guys.
I was fascinated by the blue eyes as I haven't seen people with that eye color.
Those guys seemed to be mean.
Our teacher asked us to sit according to our roll numbers. I wanted to sit with Jannat but I had to sit with that blue eyes guy. After everyone took their respective seats our teacher introduced me to our class. And then she left. I introduced myself to the guy beside me. "Hi, my name is tae tae kawaii." He didn't even look at me. I asked him what he was writing but, he still didn't respond. I felt bad about it and thought I was because of the language. I decided to learn hindi, Jannat and Faisu told that they will help me. I dont know why but I asked Jannat about the guy beside me, she told me that he is Hasnain Khan. I thought the name was cute. The same day I invited Jannat to my house and introduced her to my parents. And then Jannat taught me a bit of hindi.

The next day I asked the boy about him but the same response came from him. He behaved like I was invisible. I was irritated. And then I understood that it has nothing to do with the language. I asked the teacher whether I can change my place but she denied. I tried to adjust because I was new.

Another boring day...
Everyone was present in class one of the most boring class if I be specific... it was math class...
Jannat was was working on the assignment that was given to her because she is the head of student council.
Tae tae kawaii was sitting beside hasnain trying to read hindi. Hasnain looked at tae tae kawaii confused "Are you reading hindi?"  Tae tae kawaii: "Yeah" "WAIT YOU KNOW HOW HOW TO TALK?" Hasnain rolls his blue eyes "Ofcourse 🙄" tae tae kawaii: "oh" *bell rings* teacher: Ok children that's it for today's class please complete your homework I'll be checking it tomorrow. With taht our teacher left the class. And then our Class Teacher entered the class and told us that we'll be going to Hawaii for our school trip and told us to get our parent's permission. School ended and we went home. Jannat came to my house with me to convince my parents for the school trip. Luckily my parents agreed. I was super excited cuz I love Hawaii!! And I've heard alooot of stories and one of my favorite one is Kaui and Naupaka's love story. According to Hawaiian legend, Naupka was a beautiful princess who fell in love with a commoner named Kaui. The star-crossed lovers could never marry and so Naupaka vowed to stay in the mountains while Kaui remained along the ocean. IM SUPERR EXITED.
*skip to school trip day cuz I'm lazy*
I ARRIVED AT THE AIRPORT AND I WAS REALLY EXCITED I WAS WEARING A PINK SHIRT WHICH HAD  *HAWAII*  WRITTEN ON IT, I THOUGHT IT WAS REALLY COOL UNTIL....... I saw hasnain wearing the same shirt but in a different color.... Our classmates thought that me and hasnain are dating and "hawaii" was a ship. faisu: *whispers* "why are you blushing" Kawaii: "stfu paint brush" faisu: "Paint brush i- "  *Jannat enters* "HI FAISUUU" "HI KAWAII" *Kawaii stares at jannat* faisu: "kawaii called me paint brus-" Teacher: "CHILDREN COME HERE" I entered the aeroplane. It was full. I saw there was an empty seat beside hasnain but I didn't wanna sit with him. I asked faisu to switch seats with me but that mf didn't listen. The teacher was shouting at me so I had to sit beside hasnain. I was listening to brown munde I asked if he wanted to listen too and he said yes. We listened to alot of bollywood songs cuz hasnain didnt like kpop. It took us 37h 46m, covering a distance of 12748 km. We finally landed I was tired asf I couldn't walk properly cuz I slipped in the bathroom it wasn't that bad so I just tried to adjust and walk. We finally arrived at the hotel. We went to our rooms me, Jannat, faisu, and hasnain had to share one room. The teacher told us we can go wherever we want today and tomorrow but we have to report back to the hotel. I was tired today so I just wanted to sleep. Me and Jannat woke up at 7:00 next morning we went to the breakfast area and had our breakfast. Faisu and hasnain were sleeping cuz they are too lazy. Me and Jannat got ready and went out to explore Hawaii. We went to a Cafe near our hotel and the waiter was really cute. But then faisu and hasnain came out of no where I mean I thought they were sleeping? They said they wanted to come with us so yeah we took them with us. We went to Lanai lookout. The stunning lava formations.
The dazzling blue waves crash into the rock formations creating one of the greatest photo opportunities on Oahu.
ME AND JANNAT STARTED TAKING PICTURES. But then faisu and hasnain stopped us after 4 pictures that's when I realized..... WE SHOULDN'T HAVE BIUGHT THEM WITH US. It suddenly started to rain and the only things we had with us were our left out coffee and our phones. I told hasnain and faisu that we should leave, but then they told me they didn't know the way- THESE MFS BOUGHT US HERE AND THEY DONT KNOW HOW TO LEAVE THIS PLACE ISTG IM GONNA- uhh calm down kawaii calm down. Kawaii: "Ok so what do we do now?" Hasnain: "uh- idk-" Kawaii: "PAINT BRUSH SAY SOMETHINF" Faisu: "I have two tents" Jannat: "IM GONNA SHARE THE TENT WITH FAISU" Kawaii: i-
Hasnain: "ok then me and kawaii?" Kawaii:  "WTF N-" Jannat: "yes" Hasnain: "oh ok and we'll call the teacher tomorrow cuz I'm too sleepy rn" Kawaii: "YOU BOTH SHOULD'VE STAYED AT THE HOTEL"
          *tent 1* *Jannat POV*
I wanted to confess to faisu and tahts the reason I wanted to share a tent with him :)
I was so shy, confused and excited rn. Faisu entered the tent. Jannat: "uhm faisu I need to tell something" Faisu: "Yeah?" Jannat: "a-actually i l-like you" *blushes* Faisu: "WAIT WHAT?" Faisu: "Jannat I'm so sorry I never thought about you in that way plus I have a girlfriend" Jannat: "you have a girlfriend?" *shocked asf" Faisu: "Yeah it's Husna" Jannat: *whispers* "I always knew you two had something" Faisu: "what?" Jannat: "oh nothing let's just sleep" Faisu: "alright" Jannat: "Good night"
   *Back to kawaii POV*
Hasnain: "Oh Kawaii I need to tell something" Kawaii: "hmm?" Hasnain: "Actually i ship us" Kawaii: "what?" Hasnain: "I mean can you be the A to my B"
Kawaii: "HELP WHAT?" Hasnain: "CAN I BE YOUR A B CUZ ME YOU LIKE" Kawaii: "does that mean you like me?" Hasnain: "EXACTLY 💯" *hasnain blushes* Kawaii: "you look cute when you blush" Hasnain: "IM BLUSHING? AH NO NO NO ITS JUST THESE MACCHAR- AH I MEAN MOSQUITOES ARE SLAPPING ME" *Kawaii laughs* Hasnain: "Ok wait so is that a yes or no?" Kawaii: "What do you think?" Hasnain: "I think it's a no" kawaii: "but I think it's a yes" Hasnain: "oh ok" "WAUT WHAT" Kawaii: "I said yes?" Hasnain: "YOU LIKE ME TOO?" Kawaii: "Kinda..." *blushes*
Hasnain: "ARE YOU BLUSHI-" Kawaii: "shat up" *Kawaii laughs* Kawaii: "LETS SLEEP NOW" Hasnain: "HSKSHSK YES"
*next day*
We got out of the jungle, we explored alot of places, Me and hasnain went out on our first date. It was beautiful. People started calling us Hawaii Yeah it's a ship name *laughs* but it has a meaning behind it. *laughs again* And our ship name is Hawaii because hasnain x kawaii = Hawaii and its also because we fell for each other in hawaii. It was LOVE IN HAWAII.....
Lastly will you be the A to my B *laughs AGAIN* 💜

               ------- THE END ------

special Thanks to Jannat Zubair, Mr. Faisu, Hasnain and Husna 💜