14

The girls had walked to Hana's house and they went inside

Choonhee was greeted with a small studio flat that was filled with books that looked like university studies.

"You're in uni?" Choonhee asked out of curiosity as her eyes travelled across the room across photo frames.

"Yes, I'm in my second year. I go to the one just down the road." She smiled.

"I can get you some new clothes that jacket looks rather dirty." Hana offered indicated to the dirty jacket she was wearing.

The girl looked down, only just realising whos jacket she was wearing that belonging to someone precious to her.

Lee Jeno

"You can do but I'm keeping the jacket on." She replied before sighing to herself and taking a seat on the girls couch.

"Is it your super back kick jacket or something?" The girl teased making Choonhee giggle softly.

"No...it's not mine, it's the man I love's, but I'm too chicken to tell him." She scoffed at her own inner truth.

"Too chicken, girl a chicken couldn't beat up two hunch men like that, you're the bravest strongest girl I've ever met in my life, And I've only just met you about 3 hours ago." Hana explained giving a comfort pat on the back before walking toward the exit of the room.

"Wait! is there a phone I could use?" Choonhee asked before the girl could leave to find her some clean clothes.

"Yeah I have a landline." Hana answered before pointing towards the phone that was on its charging station.

"Take your time, I don't pay my phone bill, I got a whole months free since I switched users last week." She chuckled before going to her room to find the girl some clean clothes.

Choonhee immediately got up from her seat and grabbing the landline before thinking about the phone numbers she could call before taking the jacket she was wearing off to look at the forming bruise on her back from under her tank top.

She noticed a number on the jacket tag.

'Who the hell puts their phone number on their clothes? I thought only school kids did that?'

She shrugged her questions off and began dialing the number.

"Hello?"

Her heart pounded against her chest at a million beats per second as she heard a familiar voice that she longed to hear from the other side of the line.

"Hello? who is this?"

She snapped out of her trance.

"J-Jeno.." She stuttered with a lump forming in her throat.

The girl just want to be in his warm embrase so badly, she missed his presence and his beautiful Samoyed smile.

"CHOONHEE, Oh my god I've been so worried about you, where are you? Are you safe Angel, Stay where you are I'm coming to get you, tell me where you are and I'll come get you."

"Jeno, It's late, I'm safe. I'm staying at a hotel, I'll meet you at the Café on XXX street in the morning at 9am okay?" She replied hearing a sigh of relief from the other line.

"Okay Angel, do you want me to bring the others or not because their kinda with me right now."

"No, just you. And tell my brother and Minhyung that I'm far from weak because I can defend myself thank you very much. I successful beat up two men who were attacking a innocent girl three hours ago." She boasted smiling to herself.

"YOU WHAT! SIS ARE YOU OKAY?!"

She rolled at her brothers words from the background on the other line.

"Choonhee we weren't talking about you, we were talking about my mother, And don't call me Minhyung, You know I hate that name!"

The girl hung up straight after the older male said that and turned the landline off so they couldn't call back.

'They weren't talking about me, damn now I just look like a dramatic teenage girl who's having a temper tantrum and refusing to come home'

And with that thought Hana walked in with a pile of clean clothes.

"These are some old clothes that don't fit me, they should fit you." She said nervously not being a hundred percent sure that they would fit the girls small frame.

"Thank you, I'm sure they will, I mean I used to suffer with an eating disorder so, and I do ballet for a living so it's a given." She replied amusingly.

"Well the couch is very comfortable so, well at least that's what my brother says when his drunk ass sleeps here when he's not nailing some random slut he meets at a club. Anyway I'll go grab you some pillows and a blanket while you get dressed." Hana explained while placing the neatly folded clothes on the arm of the couch and walking out of the room.

Choonhee sighed as she began to undress herself, examining her freshly bruised back, throat and arms in the process.

Some were blue, especially her hand mark bruises on her neck which made her cringe in disgust. The one that stood out the most was her eye bruising which was obviously going to be the leading question when she got back from her brother of course.

She put the clothes on which were slightly baggy since they were a size too big for her but nothing she couldn't handle.

It was just a simple black tee shirt with some cycling shorts which was enough for her to be satisfied with. She was too tired to shower but she could easily ask to take one tomorrow morning before meeting Jeno.

Hana came in with pillows stacked in her arms with a blanket in between them before dumping them next to the girl.

"If you need anything else hun my bedroom is the first door you come to, the bathroom is the one to the right of my bedroom door, It has a shower in there with towels in the boiler room which is the door to the left of my room. And there's a green toothbrush in the mirror cupboard above the sink." The girl explained with a smile.

"Okay thank you Hana." She smiled up at the girl.

"Now get some sleep you must be tired after all that butt kicking. Well goodnight Choon-ah."